Howdy folks. I'm the leader of The Pawnee tribe. I play in game as LaughingOak.

This new poster on the forums called maxhardcore claims to be a member of the pawnee tribe. I do not know this guy nor has he responded to my pm on the forums as he is not a paying player and cannot see pm's.

If he actually got an account with the sole purpose to join Pawnee and let the toon just be there in name is of course possible. I have no way to determine that.

I will say that I believe that it is one of the non-paying players here that is just claiming to be a part of Pawnee in the hopes of defaming our name or reputation.

SO...

I officially state for the record that MaxHardcore is not a member of the Pawnee, nor do I know this person. and if in the off chance he actually made a toon just to infiltrate our tribe he has no power nor abilities. At best he could be a silent toon that never plays and contributes nothing to the game in any way ... much like this maxhardcore poster.

If he has a toon in my tribe let's see if he has enough character to say the name, or if he is just a childish troll.