Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you can still learn them but ive scaved every recipe there is in arch

how do you know that unclean?

Quote Originally Posted by inhabit View Post
    I am trying not to get too hyped up about carts etc until we get information on how they will actually be added ingame, are they fully lootable, how much will they carry etc etc.

Have they already given us info on this that i have missed?
    As far as I'm aware they will be able to hold Bins.. I'm not entirely sure if it applies to raw materials such as logs or stacks.
    There is supposed to be 3 different kinds of carts. One that hold a small amount, but quite fast, one that holds a medium amount with medium speed and one that can hold a large amount but moves slower than the other two. It's some where in one of his Weekly answers when I asked how they would work.

Anyone know how the mechanics of the new carts will work? i.e. wil you be able to lock a cart? Will you be able to hitch animals to it? Will you be able to ride on the cart with hitched animals? Will you be able to store contains inside the cart?

Just a few questions I have

I can say at this time they wont work with animals. Taming and animal skills aren't implemented yet. I'm sure as we advance they will come in time and hope they will be able to pull different carts.

Nope (not entirely sure you can lock it..), nope and nope Blythega. I already answered the last one..

The three kinds of carts we get to begin with, as far as I understood, was only to be pulled by us Survivors and not animals, not now and not ever. I believe they would introduce some animal pulled carts instead of using the ones we hopefully get soon .