Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This game is about to get interesting :)

For all you guests here on this forum, I thought it would be good to let you know a few of the things going on in game currently, what has been said will be coming in the next patch or two.

To me the game is much more than others for a few reasons.

For instance, you need to manage animals and trees now. This means that if you kill all the animals in an area there won't be many if any to hunt. Only kill adults and leave a few of those to breed and you keep seeing baby animals.

Same for trees, leave trees to re-sprout and you will have a more steady supply.

Also with all the new resources and stat boosts you can do, you can augment your stats to make up for some bad choices.

But the best part is that next patch we will most likely see carts and by the end of the month Zombies will be a part of the game. At least that's what Jordi hopes to have for us.

This game IS making steady progress in a good direction. Those that are willing to grow and adjust to the evolution of this game will always have lots to do .

If you tied at beta and left ... it maybe a good time to check it out again .

I am seriously considering returning. This posts makes me really think about it. When I left, animals were not working correctly, and I figured I would just take a break. I think I'm going to resub with news of the development.

Say Mac, does Pawnee have room for an old Apache? I'm not sure if the Apache is still thriving anymore.

I think the game has been improving with the last few patches a lot.
    New tools, new recipes for arch, much better combat system. Many more animals.

I cant wait for carts, that will make a huge difference.

I want to see some tracking, I want to see better and harder monsters, and I want to see better bonuses for resources.

I'm really liking the game,right now my peve is that it takes awhile to load the game.But it has been really fun for me playing.

My fear is that i did arch to 82 or something back in April.. and that ill end up beeing screwed because of that.
    But im still hanging in here... hoping

Sure mizz we would love to have ya and we are close to you too!

Archangel, Im lvl 98 and have been finding all sorts of arch blueprints, and have a much better selection now than I ever would have had just unlocking by crafting. So, you are actually in very good shape.. just keep going and get unlocks and scav alot and you will find blueprints there too.. its ALL good

Don't let is scare you off... you will be fine I promise

They did put a limit on how many recipes you can learn, but its normally more than what you would have got through just grinding up the skill anyways, with all the new stuff.

They also plan to change how recipes work, they are going to go the route like toolcrafting is I believe.

Xsyon Citizen
    I am waiting for carts to actively return, someone cut down most trees in my area and the few left i wanne keep for regrowth.
    Also it seems common for sandboxes to have an slow start, just been playing dawntide and the same issue there and much worse communication from the devs.
    So lets hope the next patch brings us carts would motivate me to become more active.

I am trying not to get too hyped up about carts etc until we get information on how they will actually be added ingame, are they fully lootable, how much will they carry etc etc.

Have they already given us info on this that i have missed?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    They did put a limit on how many recipes you can learn, but its normally more than what you would have got through just grinding up the skill anyways, with all the new stuff.

They also plan to change how recipes work, they are going to go the route like toolcrafting is I believe.
    So all new arch recipes is from scavange or what?