Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by maxhardcore View Post
    Explain how they are hurting themselves if they round up the ENTIRE supply of bones? Seems like that will be the best way to starve out your enemies.

Like I said, people will monopolize every resource they can, in a video game. It's not real, so no one actually cares about driving the rabbit population extinct.

I knew you weren't the sharpest knife around, but come on man. You're really stretching on this one. It's just like you did when you went around destroying all the stumps in other tribes' areas, attempting to starve them out of resources.

1) I agree that they would have the supply of bones IF they could do that, however, if they didnt get all the animals, and others allowed them to breed in their areas. Those players would then have an unlimited supply over people like you who are short sighted. Meaning, I keep 2 animals for breeding and kill the extras. You kill your 2 animals. Next time mine breed I will then have more bones and resources than you because you NEVER will get more animal bones. THUS you wouldnt have a monopoly at all.

2) People do care, because there is a punishment. No more animals to kill, no more resources of the type that animal provided.

3) I never claimed to be the smartest person. But there is no stretching here. Me destroying stumps has nothing to do with it, as stumps yield no resources. I said this many times people were confused and THOUGHT they did, however, I wasnt confused and didnt think they did. I removed them because they look like deer and bear from far away. I did take peoples trees and some of the other resources. But nothing to do with "monopolizing" them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahln View Post
    LOL

DDT you've got some memory loss issues bud. Dudes still arguin with me about how the game ISNT free-to-play for preorders. What were the consequences of you cutting down all the trees in the game? Oooh you didnt get to grind lumberjacking for a couple of days until Jordi reset the trees?

If anyone in BAC could have lasted past a week of this game there probably wouldn't be any animals or trees or junkpiles or water in the world

So the tree system was broken? Im missing the point here how thats stopping anything? There was no punishment to trees, we were talking about animals and breeding. There is a punishment to that. Also I was the first to say that tree system they had was broken. Its working great now.

Im not sure how long BAC lasted because I didnt see any of them playing when I started playing. I highly doubt they could have cleared the whole world of trees, animals, junkpiles and water. (You cant even clear water really).