Please post your Questions to the Developers below...
Please post your Questions to the Developers below...
We cannot dismantle a built structure item when it interlocks with others. Some players have requested a guide’s help to remove the item(s) and I assume they lost the resources in the process. Is this working as intended? If so, would you consider changing this so we can dismantle the targeted item of the 2-3 interlocking items and not lose the mats? Would it be a PITA to change this?
because my comment was removed to this, I'll ask it more direct.
Please tell me there is more advantage to being large than just this un-noticable 'reach/attack range' of which you speak. Are you going to turn this into another Darkfail with midgets ruling the world ?NorCalGooey Asks:
What plans do you have, if any, to balance larger characters with smaller characters?
As of now, advantages for being smaller = being lighter, smaller hit box, and faster (because of being lighter), so uses less stamina as well as being faster
I think it would be fair enough if you could give taller characters a larger base range with all weapons. Taller characters do have a bigger attack range. This should be working and I've taken a note to have the testers check this again.
I know all the small badasses will speak up here, telling us all how they are stronger and kick ass on the big bad dude in their hometowns, but we all really know different. If they do indeed do this, they are the exception...not the rule.
.................................................. .................................................. .......
Are Canopys considered roofs? Do they offer same protction, or some protection? Can they be placed over floors?
The truth will set you free....but first it will realy piss you off !!
Currently leveling up crafts mean that you will make a huge amount of items that you will never have room or use for. What are your thoughts on the massive amount of crafted items that will just be discarded that everyone has to make to level up their crafts? Will you eventually impliment a mechanic that makes these items more than just trash?
What are your thoughts on making the menial gahthering and crafting less clicky and less attention demanding?
Thurgond on the forums posted an idea about dynamic resource- and creature spawning. I find that something like this would add some much needed substance to the game, what are your thoughts on this idea?
I am writing because I have just come back to your game to see the changes.
I left the village in our project and I saw a few things still annoying.
1. When adding or removing dirt it would be to have a benchmark.
example: if I get seeing the field at a height of 540.50 on a large area, it's really complicated! (my area is 300mx300m: ().
Placement of buildings:
1. When you place the object and that the moves that it deselects itself.
2. To rotate the object that we have 45 ° angles not great! A color circle as in 3DMaya (horizontal movement) would be to move top!
3. The reference point of the object when it is placed, the height is at the center right? when I place and the ground is not overgrazing are not entitled to the same height! making it very ugly. Height adjustment of the object is planned?
4. we can ask an object to another object without the cross?
Those are my questions for now, I would not be others later.
ps: I do not screen for me to understand better now, no worries!
1. When will we see agricolture on test server? And how will it work? Should terrain be plow before?
2. About terrain: many tribes used terraforming to create walls by raising terrain very much. Is this considered like a brick wall by creatures pathfinding AI? What about mutants? Will they climb those "walls"?
1- Once barrels are implemented can we create our own ponds, lakes, etc? I mean can we carry water and drop it in an area?
By liquidblade at 2012-02-18
Is their any plans for a full character reset (all stats, skill points) , and if so, any idea on how you plan to implent it, and what will be needed for the reset to happen?
The Praetorian Guards
1. If you opt to turn off your safe zone will non-contested tribes be able to attack you on your tribe area? (I think they should not be able to, if they want that experience they need to turn off their safe zone as well)
2. Have you thought about structure (asset damage)?
3. Will you be able to beat on a wall with your axe to break it, or will there be some type of equipment like catapults, battering rams etc to take down structures? (should only be able to do it with equipment)
4. If there will be asset damage will it be allowed 24/7 or only during a siege? (In darkfall you can do it 24/7 but you have to use siege type equipment that uses rare/expensive mats, which makes people think twice before bringing them out to do damage just fun)
5. Will there be ladders that can get you over a wall, so you can raid tribes that turn off safe zones without having to do asset damage? (you may just want some pvp but not want to destroy someone's walls to do it.)
6. How will a structure's HP be determined? (will quality + durability give it however much HP it can withstand)
7. Once a structure is destroyed will it be like when it's dismantled, will there be some salvage in materials?
8. Will there be a ghost wall left behind when a wall is destroyed?
9. Would a limestone brick wall have less hp then say a basalt brick wall but more hp than a log wall? (not sure if there is basalt brick wall in game, but we can make basalt bricks so I assume there will be an option at some point)