[12:14:39 PM] Jooky: crafting is not set up
[12:14:52 PM] Jooky: ok... I'll explain all the problems
[12:15:04 PM] Jooky: and maybe you can post about this in the forums
[12:15:14 PM] Ikisis: i will do that
1) I am dealing with questions from the community, that is taking several hours every day, but I want to make sure people get answers
2) people are able to get into the game running unpatched / incorrect builds
[12:16:04 PM] Jooky: this is why crafting is messed up
[12:16:13 PM] Jooky: and the main reason I keep taking the server down
3) every time I rush out a new patch so people see some changes, it's not quite ready, but I want people to see that we're working hard on everything. At the same time, this is slowing us down because I'm releasing patches with known issues, simply because it would take me more time to block things (like crafting) completely
4) we're trying to finish our next patch: installer / server and client
[12:18:57 PM] Jooky: with this patch, crafting should be normal, people will not be able to log in with unpatched / incorrect clients and a large portion of reported bugs have been fixed
[12:19:11 PM] Jooky: but I don't want to rush this patch out with unfinished things, or we will have more problems
5) The main problem is that we're having these unexpected problems with the server and with the 'loading entities'. We think the main cause is people creating bad data right now. It's taking more time for us (me) to deal with this. We're doing our best!!!
So rest easy people he is working on it and we will see improvements rapidly very shortly.