Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Bacon.

  1. #1

    Bacon.

    Since this is the off-topic area, I'd like to discuss the meal I am now digesting. I cooked up one pound of bacon, four eggs, three pieces of toast, and some home-made home fries for dinner. I am immensely satisfied by both the decision to create this meal and the end result.

    *note* I did not eat the full pound of bacon. I saved a slice or two for tomorrow morning before work.

    Bacon truly is the perfect food. And now I don't think I'll be eating it for at least a month or two.

  2. #2

    Re:Bacon.

    I live off of bacon.
    [IMG size=400]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7320/beetiron1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3

    Re:Bacon.

    I'll call and prepare the team for a triple heart bypass

  4. #4

    Re:Bacon.

    Virtus wrote:
    I'll call and prepare the team for a triple heart bypass
    Natural selection.

  5. #5

    Re:Bacon.

    only in america

  6. #6

    Re:Bacon.

    I think I'm confused what bacon is. To me it's as below - how many rashers is a pound?

    Oh btw - google image search for bacon, even with safe search on, is ... interesting.


  7. #7

    Re:Bacon.

    Lily wrote:
    I think I'm confused what bacon is. To me it's as below - how many rashers is a pound?

    Oh btw - google image search for bacon, even with safe search on, is ... interesting.
    Bacon Bras hmy:
    Brum, brum.

  8. #8

    Re:Bacon.

    Made it through the day without a myocardial infarction, just got done sawzalling some tree limbs out back, and I feel good. Behold the power of bacon.

  9. #9

    Re:Bacon.

    Modru Kinslayer wrote:
    Made it through the day without a myocardial infarction, just got done sawzalling some tree limbs out back, and I feel good. Behold the power of bacon.
    Thanks for the info, I was worried about you.

  10. #10

    Re:Bacon.

    Jadzia wrote:
    Modru Kinslayer wrote:
    Made it through the day without a myocardial infarction, just got done sawzalling some tree limbs out back, and I feel good. Behold the power of bacon.
    Thanks for the info, I was worried about you.
    Much appreciated

    Next up: that new KFC sandwich with fried chicken as bread and bacon and cheese in the middle. That's GOT to be full of awesome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •