I am not sure this is the right place to do something like that - just wanted to comment on the new system. / Not commenting on the stability of the client /
1) I like the new interface - looks great and still has the "known" feel to it
2) Getting cones/seeds: I like the idea and the implementation of the idea
3) Planting trees: solid idea, solid implementation
4) Balancing: its way to easy now - and i mean like 800% to easy! - finding cones near trees should be the same chance as finding "obsidian" on granite - no idea what you need needles for - but a similar system like granite flint/obsidian/quartz would be appropiate (with same rates)
- Planting trees should succeed at the rate that foraging/scavenging does ... so with skill (forestry) 100 every 2-3 time and with skill 5 about every 15-20 try - using up the seed of course !!!
New trees should not have any cones/sap ... those should be spawned after the tree has grown (5-7 days IMHO).
I hope that the current rates (finding and success) are to enable the players to stress test the system and to replant areas that were cut clean - but in 5-7 days the values should be adapted IMHO.
Great work all in all - and its really nice to see the progress you DEVs put in the game!!!