How many are in ?

Re:From The Developers 1 Week, 6 Days ago
    Hello Everyone!

Here is an update about the current state of the game and our plans for the month of April and beyond.

Tonight I sent out emails for players to have a first look at Xsyon. We've turned off as many unfinished features as possible so that we can focus on final tweaking and testing.

I have been reading that some features have been turned on since players have started to experiment with them, can we get an idea of what is working in game?

We will be regularly updating the server and the client and slowly letting in more players over the next few weeks.

Just curious how many testers have been invited thus far?

We've decided to set a final wipe "Year Zero" on May 15th. If necessary we will push this forward until the game is fully ready. Our goal is to continue testing, tweaking and improving Xsyon without forcing a rush to the finish.

Is May 15th still a good date or are you looking at another delay?

For pre-order subscribers the 2 month free game time will begin after this final wipe.

Before the "Year Zero" wipe we plan to add:

- An improved starting zone with more ground decor, small caves, additional resource areas and specifically designed encounter areas.
    - Many more creatures that are in the works.
    - Improvement of current systems based on player feedback.

With all the server, client, patch issues how has the above list progressed ?

I plan to head to Russia within the next few weeks to work closer with the development team as we work towards this final push and prepare for continued expansion of Xsyon over the summer.

Lastly enjoy your trip, be safe, and thanks for all your work!

I hope you all enjoy!

Jordi Grau Davis

Re:How many are in ?

lol - scratch my post, I'm tired.

Gah, no delete button.

Hey, LOOK OVER THERE -->

Eh, even though I could hazard a probably fairly accurate guess at these question, information is always fun. Maybe you could answer these questions when you get done with what ya doing Jooky?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tredo wrote:
    Re:From The Developers 1 Week, 6 Days ago
    Hello Everyone!

Here is an update about the current state of the game and our plans for the month of April and beyond.

Tonight I sent out emails for players to have a first look at Xsyon. We've turned off as many unfinished features as possible so that we can focus on final tweaking and testing.

I have been reading that some features have been turned on since players have started to experiment with them, can we get an idea of what is working in game?

We will be regularly updating the server and the client and slowly letting in more players over the next few weeks.

Just curious how many testers have been invited thus far?

We've decided to set a final wipe "Year Zero" on May 15th. If necessary we will push this forward until the game is fully ready. Our goal is to continue testing, tweaking and improving Xsyon without forcing a rush to the finish.

Is May 15th still a good date or are you looking at another delay?

For pre-order subscribers the 2 month free game time will begin after this final wipe.

Before the "Year Zero" wipe we plan to add:

- An improved starting zone with more ground decor, small caves, additional resource areas and specifically designed encounter areas.
    - Many more creatures that are in the works.
    - Improvement of current systems based on player feedback.

With all the server, client, patch issues how has the above list progressed ?

I plan to head to Russia within the next few weeks to work closer with the development team as we work towards this final push and prepare for continued expansion of Xsyon over the summer.

Lastly enjoy your trip, be safe, and thanks for all your work!

I hope you all enjoy!

Jordi Grau Davis
    Really, Jordi said many times that questions from players distract him from his work....so why to ask these questions when none of them is important and you can figure out them yourself easily ?

1. Crafting and terraforming is switched on now, if you want to know more, ask the players who are in.

2. Its probably about 40-50.

3. Expect much more delay, there is a lot more to do, and anyway, you can only be pleasantly surprised this way.

4.They said they are focusing on fixing bugs now, so probably not much progress on that list.

You should ask these questions again on 12 of May, they will have more use by then.