Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    actually, i was tossing other ideas out their,Personally i dont give a shit as with current history of the game, something always stays unbalanced for long periods of time then gets balanced just to have another item unbalance. Hell i was done debateing ages ago, Considering we dont even know of his actuall plan bout this, Ahh wait i do, as he told me, Here Oak, ddt and rest of ya, He intended for PLayers to be able to reach a *epic player * level, which was suppose to be 3x-5x the normal hps. and last i chated with him, he was pretty content on this, However it will work, donno, But it seems those who player longer still get to be gods. So again i really dont care bout this entire thread, Nothing said here matters, chances of it actually happening, any of it are about 1% and that would be mb 1-2 things said here, mb. Just my opinion, ima leave this thread be.

Not wanting to upset you there Fatboy.

I am only going off what he has said most recently in the answers to question section.

None of us have such inside info and if indeed that is true, I would love to hear it from Jordi and not second hand.

This thread does show one thing...

There ARE still folks passionate about this game.

alright, Askem, then i guess ull beleave me ^^

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    actually, i was tossing other ideas out their,Personally i dont give a shit as with current history of the game, something always stays unbalanced for long periods of time then gets balanced just to have another item unbalance. Hell i was done debateing ages ago, Considering we dont even know of his actuall plan bout this, Ahh wait i do, as he told me, Here Oak, ddt and rest of ya, He intended for PLayers to be able to reach a *epic player * level, which was suppose to be 3x-5x the normal hps. and last i chated with him, he was pretty content on this, However it will work, donno, But it seems those who player longer still get to be gods. So again i really dont care bout this entire thread, Nothing said here matters, chances of it actually happening, any of it are about 1% and that would be mb 1-2 things said here, mb. Just my opinion, ima leave this thread be.
    HOLY PUNCTUATION NIGHTMARE BATMAN!

And its "there" not "their".

And I stand by my original post in this thread. Make your attributes your hitpoints. Hitpoint bubbles are so last decade.