Hail and well met!

Why have I not heard about this game! I am downloading atm and anxious. Nice to see there is still some American innovation in the MMO genre. I dont wannt get my hopes up too high but I warm hello from Long Island.

-Bigg

Welcome to Xsyon.

Welcome to Xyson!

If you like building and being able to change the land to your liking then you will love Xsyon.

Many improvements have happened, most recently we have stronger mutant animals to fight, ways to carry water and even store water at your house, and there are active players to hang with and learn the game.

If you need anything at all please feel free to whisper my toon...

Hit enter to open the chat input line, type /w laughingoak then hit the space bar.

Welcome to Xsyon, /w fatboy if ya need anything or /y for global chat to ask others if no one is on in the area you chose to live at.

Welcome to the game. It looks like the devs will be fixing alot of little bugs this weekend so don't get discouraged if server is popping up and down.

Welcome to Xsyon biggcat !

just login you will see some usefull commands to cover all your needs in case of getting panic :P

Greetings and Welcome.
    Look forward to seeing you in-game!