Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    well, I'll put these two first, as it's what my former tribe were waiting on..who'll prob not return now because they've found other interests.

1. Planting/crops
    2. Cooking

for me

3. Archery/shields
    4. Mounts
    5. Make crafting more detailed (see below)

I'll explain last one a bit. Make something like bone gauntlets, require leather gloves/bracers as base, which then bonecrafter/armorer adds bone to, of course using other items like screws etc. This would include more crafts in the final product also giving finished product more variety of different stats and/or skill bonuses.

1. Farming / Cultivation
    2. Husbandry and riding
    3. Expansion totems or plot ownership inside a tribe
    4. Bows
    5. Religion / Good vs. Evil / Faith stuff

1. The ability to see when friends/tribe members login or off. (make this an option that you can turn on or off). It is so annoying currently not knowing if a friend or tribe member is online.
    2. Server wide spots where ANYONE can participate in the building of strategic structures. i.e. what I mean by this is things like at waterfalls provide the ability to allow anyone to add resources to the construction of a bridge for example (have a ruined bridge structure showing that can have resources added too to allow the completion of the bridge). Also as these will be strategic structures then obviously there would be the ability for ANYONE to siege and destroy these structures (all though this should take considerable effort). You could have a world event message that shows when the structure completes warning everyone on the server. This now becomes a focus point for possible PvP conflicts if the structure has any strategic value. Other structures that come to mind are Oil Rigs/Refinery, Collapsed Mine shaft containing some precious metal/resource? Destroyed Petrol Station or Mechanics Shop if repaired gives access to fuel/technology?
    3. The ability for a tribe to construct lookout tower structures that provide some form of sphere of influence. The better the quality of the tower the further the reach of the sphere of influence. Once the tower has been built it could enable any number of features for the Tribe. Things that come to mind are a.) when someone comes into the sphere of influence tribe members get a message indicating that they are somewhere within that area. This would allow the opportunity to focus defence or provide opportunities for focused PvP. b.) Within the sphere of influence provide some limited building capability i.e. the ability to build farms comes to mind or allow tribe members the ability to place certain types of structures i.e. maybe defensive structures like traps? Of course anyone should be able to try and destroy the lookout towers similar to the bridge example above.
    4. Functional Housing to do away with the thousands of baskets i.e. the ability to store items inside a house.
    5. Cooking/Farming

1: totem decay
    2: ranged combat
    3: zombie that siege city players
    4: muont - taming
    5: siege and rare resource

What i would like to see

Simply 1 thing, but would make a huge difference to the economical and social aspect of the game.

FARMING!

Sounds small but its a huge undertaking i suppose.

You can have a seperate domestication skill along side taming

Chickens
    Pigs
    Cows
    Goats... you get the picture.

and abilities to get better at your farming abilities.

you could make it so each tribe / person had to specialize in only 1 type of farming

then this would encouridge to join in with the overall economy/trade.

Also, some kind of marketplace.... or a central place in each area people can have markets or something like a auction. although i would rather it be a market you had to have some sort of stall at.

1. Totem Decay
    2. Bows/Shields as well as the remaining weapon classes not in game yet.
    3. Tweaked animal AI (animals of the same type will 'pack') otherwise avoid eachother.
    4. Expansion Totems as well as fixing Totem Expansion (dropping tribe every 5 members is a pain in the ass)
    5. Siege Mechanics (would be my number 1 cuz its what I want the most but other things need to be in place first.)

1. Agriculture (Farming and Animal husbandry[Eggs/Milk, Wool/Leather, Butcher/Slaughter, Animal taming])

2. Archery

3. Cooking

4. Zombies

5. Revamp: Fishing, Crafting, Tree chopping, log cutting, Terraforming, Faction Alignment(or is that it turn on), Death penalty, Mining(Harvesting everything from grass to ore)

Wish List beyond my top four and the revamp list that I have hopes that is already on your list of to does.
    Note: This is long term wish list for much later.

1. Open New lands

2. Character customization

3. Clothing options (Male, Female [Adventurer, Villager])

4. Siege Mechanics

5. God(s)

Xsyon Citizen
    Global Market and Mail systems, "when anything bought? then that item should be delivered in time, depends on the location, could be one two or more in game days, would make easier to trade with all players, the price for delivery should be set on the distance and how heavy the load is, we have currency already, all we need is to put it in good use.
    Make walls and obstacles to stop animals from getting in or out if they fall in to traps, or got closed by a player in the fence trap, also if any sharp sticks are placed in the trap? the animal should die from damage and decay if not looted in time.
    First player view is not that real, make larger viewing angle and be able to see hands, feet "Depth of Field", when I switch to first person? it's almost if I put on magnified glass, feels so weird.
    Cooking. Ranged weapons.
    Add tools to be found in scrap dumps, could be rare.
    When starting: please make that one starts with basic tools and recipes, like fishing rod, knife, ax, saw and shovel, make basic tools to decay faster.

1.Ranged Combat (alla Skyrim)
    2.Cooking (Models Bushes with Berries,Healing Plant)
    3.Taming (horses)(animal rearing)
    4.Siege Mechanics
    5.Farming

1. Tools for players to create more content. (and example is player made quests, however, I prefer a new point of contact to issue quests, not totems, as they are normaly behind gates at the center of a tribe. perhaps a new item, that can be placed at the front gate, or at multiple entry points that lists quests.)

2. Better Combat all around (more involved, more fun than the current system.)

3. Rare resources (that are needed) in a few places to create conflict points.

4. Better Trade systems (improving carts and roads, boats, bridges... however the current guide trade events are a nice filler)

5. Totem Decay, did I mention Totem Decay?... yes Totem Decay, Thanks.