Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So?

So?

I'm a little confused. There's a few videos and screenshots, but I don't seem to be hearing any actual opinions? No bug reports, no 'this is good', no 'this is bad'? About the only ingame experience we know about is some guy making a lake. Even then he didn't say anything about the game, what the controls are like, does it crash a lot, are things intuitive or complex.

I know there's not many of you in yet, but come on - there must be SOME feedback? For gods sake, this is the internet, I was expecting a ton of posts either slagging it off or gushing how wonderful it is.

So ... what's it like? :huh:

Re: So?

Due to some technical limitations with the forum software, all the bug reports and their accompanying feedback is locked in a forum accessible by pre-order customers only. This issues will be fixed, when it is fixed.
    There is the high level design of a gameplay mechanic. Then there is what everyone does in spite of it.

Re:So?

A friend told me it hurts alittle in the beginning but after that its nice.

But I agree there is no real info from the actual players.
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

Diocletian wrote:
    Do to some technical limitations with the forum software, all the bug reports and their accompanying feedback is locked in a forum accessible by pre-order customers only. This issues will be fixed, when it is fixed.
    What? Really? You only get to read about what it's like once you've already paid?

I had been waiting to hear the feedback from others before pre-ordering, but I guess that's not going to happen now. gg guys. inch:

Lily wrote:
    What? Really? You only get to read about what it's like once you've already paid?

I had been waiting to hear the feedback from others before pre-ordering, but I guess that's not going to happen now. gg guys. inch:
    hehe Im in the same boat. There is no way I preorder another game before I know the game is what it claims to be.

Largion wrote:
    Lily wrote:

hehe Im in the same boat. There is no way I preorder another game before I know the game is what it claims to be.
    This is not a real problem...there is no NDA, noone wants to hide anything, just ask the players who got into the game how do they like it.

Jadzia wrote:
    This is not a real problem...there is no NDA, noone wants to hide anything, just ask the players who got into the game how do they like it.
    The question is what features are in and have been tested. And its a problem if it turns out like that outher game that I dont want to mention...

Largion wrote:
    Jadzia wrote:
    The question is what features are in and have been tested. And its a problem if it turns out like that outher game that I dont want to mention...
    Which one? MO? DFO? :dry:

Or this:

[video type=youtube]_62st_BqwKk[/video]

Not all features have been activated, so why post feedback now?
    I've seen plenty of bug reports regarding the game in the pre-lude section but feedback isn't that persistent and doesn't need to be implemented yet.

Largion wrote:
    Jadzia wrote:
    As far as I know woodcutting, grass collecting, terraforming and crafting and some basic combat are in. There are a lot of bugs, but they are getting rid of them quite quickly. No mobs in the game yet, no animals, only players. I think noone was complaining about the UI...I'm not sure though, but hopefully someone who is actually in can post here.