Thread: CALL TO ARMS!

CALL TO ARMS!

ONCE AGAIN the evil empire of Industrial Strength, led by MrDDT and his Accomplice Audacious, has violated the sovereign territory of a peaceful tribe. Xylia has been scourged by the evil Audacious with a clearcutting of the area around our tribe and the planting of a totem taunting "Try and stop me". With that being said, I am calling for volunteers, people who have been wronged by Industrial Strength in the past, to join in a crusade against this Evil Empire .*

*All verbage here is intended as roleplay within the game mechanics and not to be construed as a personal attack against any individual or group

This is fine.

To Arms Survivors!!

To all Crusaders:

There will be a stand down for now, while diplomatic channels are being pursued, but stand ready, the Enemy may well reignite their passion for war and we may be needed to hold the line against unwarranted aggression.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    This is fine.

To Arms Survivors!!

shame that safezones are kinda a drawback for that^^

lol this game has so much potential, if only it was open wprld PVP with siege mechanics. Make the melee/archery like darkfall and your on for a win PVP wise.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliousD View Post
    lol this game has so much potential, if only it was open wprld PVP with siege mechanics. Make the melee/archery like darkfall and your on for a win PVP wise.
    melee/archery like darkfall, no thank you!

We don't need more click fests with melee (like DF) and unrealistic archery like in DF, combat is already headed in the right direction for Xsyon.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    melee/archery like darkfall, no thank you!

We don't need more click fests with melee (like DF) and unrealistic archery like in DF, combat is already headed in the right direction for Xsyon.

I agree to a point. Jumping around shooting a bow isnt something I like. However, I dont see how Darkfall melee is a "click fest" at all. I would say Darkfalls combat is better than Xsyon but Xsyon's is in the right direction.

I would love to see siege stuff if contested rare resources were put in and some tweaks were made. That would be great.