Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

American Capitalism Gone with a Whimper...

Thought this was interesting. It was published in a Russian paper. Explains how the USA's economy is being taken over by maxists and how the American public is dumbed down to not even notice what is happening to the country...

Original article:
    http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/

Snoops says this is real:
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/pravda.asp

American Capitalism Gone With A Whimper

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American descent into Marxism is happening with breathtaking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

True, the situation has been well prepared on and off for the past century, especially the past twenty years. The initial testing grounds was conducted upon our Holy Russia and a bloody test it was. But we Russians would not just roll over and give up our freedoms and our souls, no matter how much money Wall Street poured into the fists of the Marxists.

Those lessons were taken and used to properly prepare the American populace for the surrender of their freedoms and souls, to the whims of their elites and betters.

First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather than the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas than the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger or a Burger King burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our "democracy". Pride blind the foolish.

Then their faith in God was destroyed, until their churches, all tens of thousands of different "branches and denominations" were for the most part little more than Su nday circuses and their televangelists and top protestant mega preachers were more than happy to sell out their souls and flocks to be on the "winning" side of one pseudo Marxist politician or another. Their flocks may complain, but when explained that they would be on the "winning" side, their flocks were ever so quick to reject Christ in hopes for earthly power. Even our Holy Orthodox churches are scandalously liberalized in America .

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America 's short history but in the world. If this keeps up for more than another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Weimar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe .

These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, losses, and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian oligarchs look little more than ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear volumes. Should we congratulate them?

These men, of course, are not an elected panel but made up of appointees picked from the very financial oligarchs and their henchmen who are now gorging themselves on trillions of American dollars, in one bailout after another. They are also usurping the rights, duties, and powers of the American congress (parliament). Again, congress has put up little more than a whimper to their masters.

Then came Barack Obama's command that GM's (General Motors) president step down from leadership of his company. That is correct, dear reader, in the land of "pure" free markets, the American president now has the power, the self-given power, to fire CEOs and we can assume other employees of private companies, at will. Come hither, go dither, the centurion commands his minions.

So it should be no surprise, that the American president has followed this up with a "bold" move of declaring that he and another group of unelected, chosen stooges will now redesign the entire automotive industry and will even be the guarantee of automobile policies.. I am sure that if given the chance, they would happily try and redesign it for the whole of the world, too. Prime Minister Putin, less than two months ago, warned Obama and UK's Blair, not to follow the path to Marxism, it only leads to disaster. Apparently, even though we suffered 70 years of this Western sponsored horror show, we know nothing, as foolish, drunken Russians, so let our "wise" Anglo-Saxon fools find out the folly of their own pride.

Again, the American public has taken this with barely a whimper...but a "free man" whimper.

So, should it be any surprise to discover that the Democratically controlled Congress of America is working on passing a new regulation that would give the American Treasury department the power to set "fair" maximum salaries, evaluate performance, and control how private companies give out pay raises and bonuses?

Senator Barney Frank, a social pervert basking in his homosexuality (of course, amongst the modern, enlightened American societal norm, as well as that of the general West, homosexuality is not only not a looked down upon life choice, but is often praised as a virtue) and his Marxist enlightenment, has led this effort. He stresses that this only affects companies that receive government monies, but it is retroactive and taken to a logical extreme, this would include any company or industry that has ever received a tax break or incentive.

The Russian owners of American companies and industries should look thoughtfully at this and the option of closing their facilities down and fleeing the land of the Red as fast as possible. In other words, divest while there is still value left.

The proud American will go down into his slavery without a fight, beating his chest, and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world will only snicker.

Re:American Capitalism Gone with a Whimper...

I'll allow this for now but one foot out of place and bye bye thread

inferno3387 wrote:
    Thought this was interesting. It was published in a Russian paper. Explains how the USA's economy is being taken over by maxists and how the American public is dumbed down to not even notice what is happening to the country...
    I hate Maxists.

Virtus wrote:
    I'll allow this for now but one foot out of place and bye bye thread
    We're not allowed to discuss politics seriously in a game forum for an adult themed game?

On topic,

The article fails to mention that Russia is still a police state. The Russian writing the article says that we should have learned from their mistakes, and they try to throw blame at the US for not learning from the mistakes the Russians themselves haven't learned from, hypocrites. Also, what is wrong with the choice of homosexuality?

It sounds to me that the writer of the article has his heart in the right place when it comes to economics and free markets yet has his head up his ass hole when it comes to choices in the bedroom and other personal liberties.

The saddest thing about it all is that we have been "dumbed down" to the point that so few even realize that it's BOTH parties that ruining the country... not just one side or the other. For far too long corporate interests have trumped those of the common man. In the end whether you choose Republican OR Democrat... they all serve the same corporate masters.

Between the two parties they are stripping us of all of our rights in the name of security, whether it's financial or physical. They are both two edges of the same sword.

David Rockefeller, of Standard Oil, Chase Manhattan and the Council on Foreign Relations.... from his 2002 memoir....

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

“… it would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government …” - David Rockefeller in Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

Until we remove corporate money and influence from politics.. it doesn't matter who you are voting for... you are just selecting a different flavored poison.

Really, if you believe a random Russian blogger on the net thats more than sad. This guy is an extreme nationalist, who thinks Russia has the mission to lead Europe back to the 'only and perfect' church, the Orthodox Catholic Church. He wants Ukraine, Belorus and Kazahstan to be forced to join back to Russia, this guy loves conspiracy theories and he truely thinks that all the bad things in this world came from Wall Street. I live in eastern Europe, and believe me we have a bunch of idiots like him...but the major part of people learnt to ignore them.

Hmmm...

Reading that just makes me sad.

There is nothing good that could come out of that little rant.
    I could search the net for hundreds of personal opinions on american politics. But I bet none of them would be enlightening or serve any purpose other than that of self gratification or venting.

We are all human.

May I ask the OP why you decided to share this, interesting how?

inferno3387 wrote:
    BLAH BLAH BLAH
    The internets said THAT? :O

I have lived in Russia and lots of other countries and what it comes down to I see a lot of pointing fingers from all sides pointing out the obvious flaws in another countries politics or how they run things while completely ignoring their very own problems. The really sad thing that their own problems are usually not so different from those that they are pointing fingers at. It is always great to have an outlet to distract from ones own country.
    The US does it, Russia does it, Germany is good at it too, and every other of the 8 countries I lived in over the years.

I myself am russian/german by birth and now live in the states and I happen to take great interest in the politics of the three countries I call home. But that blog is about as useful as the news of an American channel that deserves no mentioning as well as a very bad/sad excuse of a German "newspaper" that also deserves no mentioning( along with lots of other places that give you very condensed information so far from what was actually said those examples are just that.. examples!) Honestly we all should take a step back and start small with ourselves before going on to point fingers, we all do it all the time but every now and then we should give ourselves a reality check before going on to judge others based upon what we see, because I am pretty sure that we can all agree in politics everyone only sees what they want to see especially when it does not concern ourselves that much, do we research into things before making up our minds? Very rarely so, and watching TV or the news is not research but hearing/seeing what they want us to.