Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

April 15 is 20 min away are the rest of us in?

its april 15 will the rest of the pre's be aloud in today?

Re: April 15 is 20 min away are the rest of us in?

Uhhh no, they moved back the release date to May 15th or later. Was announced on March 31st in the news section.

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/5-announ...velopers#12796

"We've decided to set a final wipe "Year Zero" on May 15th. If necessary we will push this forward until the game is fully ready. Our goal is to continue testing, tweaking and improving Xsyon without forcing a rush to the finish." Xsyon

Xsyon Prelude will be released April 15th 2010.

release is now May 15th. On top of that Jooky stated there will be more delays if need be.

Personally, I think its probable it will get bumped again. (just my own gut-feeling, so don't flame me if you disagree.)

They are still trickling in players on first come first serve basis, depending on state/stability of the game.

But remember, our 2 free months for pre-ordering wont start until the actual "year 0" wipe (ie whatever official release date they end up sticking to). Personally I hope they stick to their guns and "release it" only when they feel it's ready. Far too many MMO's have been pushed out far too soon, and have either suffered for it, or alienated players too quickly.

*Edit* Doh, Virtus beat me to the punch.
    [img size=300]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/Nightsky01/Sig/Nightsky.gif[/img]

Thank you Virtus! Though I don't know why he didn't take Jooky's announcement has a valid date.

well thats a kick in the nuts so the prelud is now released on may 15?

*Edit* Doh, Virtus beat me to the punch.[/quote]

Gotta wake up real early to beat me

TBH, most of the delays right now are because of huge patcher/client problems. Currently the patcher is not really doing its job for some reason and people have different version clients so interaction/testing is impossible. However he does have a fix for it that will also change the file location to save directly to the program files folder for Vista/7 users instead of the hidden program data folder. On top of this there will be some crafting and trading updates.

I would imagine after this another wave will be let in and a lot of the reported bugs with this systems will be fixed.

Once this stuff is out of the way updates should be far more frequent.

McGrath wrote:
    well thats a kick in the nuts so the prelud is now released on may 15?
    Welcome to 2 weeks ago...
    Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage.

Niccolo Machiavelli

still wish we could be in soon