Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    after a 16 hour straight grind and few days tinkering with carts, alot of bugs were found, however i was told their being fixed in the patch today. for weight it hink carts are fine, but for higher tiers you should be able to hold more weight(added bonus to having extra slots). The grind is well insane, i had folks feeding me mats for 16 hours straight and managed to reach 79.5 wainwright today, got all forthers-pioneers normal unlocked and all but 3 parts left of the craftsman pioneer cart. All n all, these are awsome carts, definitly need a group effort on them or your gonna spend months grinding mats to lvl it up. been along day n night, been fun, add more stuff like this devs. we all needed it, was useful, the is rewarding when ya finish it. and requires a group effort and will spark 1 hell of a trade haha!

Cart windows dont save where they last were.

Can we get higher recipe type of carts (Master, Adept etc) to reduce the weight more? This will give a better reason to make these harder ones and train the skill.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Cart windows dont save where they last were.

Can we get higher recipe type of carts (Master, Artisan etc) to reduce the weight more? This will give a better reason to make these harder ones and train the skill.
    This! Artisan should reduce weight of all items in a cart by 25%, Master by 50%.

I am getting stuck on everything. rocks, logs, edges of buildings, river banks, totems. I can /unstuck on most of these, but not all and not just one type. I've called in a guide to help 3 times already.

Carts should be 2x faster on grey (dev made roads), and 1.3x faster on packed dirt roads (player made ones) than they are now to promote trading routes on roads, and taking a cart on roads as they should be.

Faster could mean less stamina and faster movement or a mix of the two.

Running, also should be faster by the same amount on these types of roads.

You can still put a full bakset from your back into a cart, idk if this is intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurfale View Post
    You can still put a full bakset from your back into a cart, idk if this is intentional.
    Thats 100% by design and the other way also, full from cart to backpack slot.

Xsyon Citizen
    Can I train a mule or two to haul my cart?

1.Remove the depth limitation on crossing water, until we get boats and bridges.
    2.Carts do not reduce enough weight, especially if they are to promote trade.
    3.Some kind of mechanic to get unstuck with a cart, especially if on another tribes land.(you can’t drop the cart, only a guide can get you out when available).
    4.They can not go up any encline, can not use them on ramps, get stuck on everything...

Still better than nothing, but they have alot of issues, missing some I'm sure...

Quote Originally Posted by soulless View Post
    1.Remove the depth limitation on crossing water, until we get boats and bridges.
    2.Carts do not reduce enough weight, especially if they are to promote trade.
    3.Some kind of mechanic to get unstuck with a cart, especially if on another tribes land.(you can’t drop the cart, only a guide can get you out when available).
    4.They can not go up any encline, can not use them on ramps, get stuck on everything...

Still better than nothing, but they have alot of issues, missing some I'm sure...
    There are few rivers you cant get by without going around a little. The lake isnt meant to carry carts over them even with bridges in the game. Ive not had any problems moving my carts around water.

I agree on this, I believe higher tier carts should reduce the weight of items after X% of your weight. Meaning say if you are at 50%, it will start to lower the weight even more as it goes up and up. This will allow for them to be useful for very heavy transport, but not really needed for traveling around the world.

You can use /unstuck to get out of anything with your cart save for if you fall into someone's area and are walled in.

This incline thing is a serious issue, you cant even get up a player made ramp from architecture.