I want to play. Crashing?

I really want to play this game. Last time I tried about a year ago I crashed non stop every 15 minutes - the game was completely unplayable and I was forced to quit.

In general, how is server stability? Are the majority of players crashing a lot? Has anything been done to boost server stability?

Xsyon Citizen
    Since I started? Game crashed only one time most of the time is fine, in some places it's a bit lagging, only in some danced areas.

Server is 1000x more stable. Rarely (once a month if that) does it go down due to a crash, and mostly only if there was a patch.

They fixed the roll backs so now the server saves every 10mins, so max roll back is 10mins now.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

Did you play in full screen by any chance and tend to tab out of the game on the desktop. if so, this makes the game crash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, never tabbed out. Just lots of rubber banding lag and random DC regardless of what I was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Svelt View Post
    No, never tabbed out. Just lots of rubber banding lag and random DC regardless of what I was doing.

Yeah that was release. Major diff now. There are bugs, and people do crash, but not like it was on release where everyone was crashing.

I rarely crash like maybe once a month, and Im online a lot.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

I'll vouch for that -- MrDDT doesn't sleep. He's a machine. hehe