Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xsyon Citizen
    Thank you Jadzia for a good suggestion.

This is an open world sandbox game znaiika.. and permissions on public bins is unfair and unrealistic. This update doesn't mean that all your stuff is always going to get stolen as soon as you leave, it just opens up the possibility. There are always ways of protecting your stuff, heck could even hire someone you trust to watch it for you until you come back. Point is this is a feature that was always intended to be put in game, and a lot of people are looking forward to it. I don't understand how it could be gamebreaking for anyone, when starting an open pvp post apocalyptic sandbox game like xsyon, you kinda expect it to be dangerous and not "carebear heaven" like someone previously stated. :P

Xsyon Citizen
    @Fangbeorn.
    Then why there are safe places inside tribes? remove those too, and remove restrictions to bins inside tribes, and make full open world PVP and no place to hide, let bandits to be able to do their part as well, but you will loose a good chunk of players with that also.

Darn I wish that Xsyon could have PVE server as well. At least they would be able to determent which direction to go based on player base.

If there are items that are so valuable that loosing them is a game changer, there is safe storage in your tribal area that no one will ever be able to get to if you have it locked and set to private.

Bicker bicker whine whine. Do you guys just keep F5ing the "Whats New" page waiting for a new thread to derail?

So let me ask this, because I am kind of unsure of one thing.

So if you have a totem down, and your permissions are set on your stuff, and on the totem, nothing basicly changes inside the totem range, so no one can take anything out of your stuff unless you allow it?

Or is it that nothing thats not on your toon safe?

Xsyon Citizen
    @ Hodo.
    If you decide to move some place else and removing totem will allow players to a full loot of any of your containers after that patch.
    So yes nothing will be safe anymore.