Interwovern game update :P

Xsyon wrote:
    More players have been let in the game this weekend in spite of continuing problems from this particular IP connecting to the server and sending bogus information packets.

These unexpected issues are taking their toll, but in the end all current pre-order players still get 2 months of play time from the date of the final wipe and at least two weeks of testing / pre-game time to become familiar with the game and give us suggestions for future evolutions.

We're dealing with a lot of problems right now, but the end result will be a better game, and that is our ultimate goal!
    :woohoo:
    We have cool new forums... Y~A~Y

Re:Interwovern game update :P

Too fucking right.

Good on you for pushing through despite all these set backs and at the same time staying focused on the end goal.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Maybe they should just post the IP and allow some of our more intuitive members to "take care of it".

Zarma wrote:
    Maybe they should just post the IP and allow some of our more intuitive members to "take care of it".

We go round there with a pair of pliars and a blow torch?
    Brum, brum.

I could be wrong, but I think they are going to be taking formal action... not sure if that equals legal action.
    We have cool new forums... Y~A~Y

I think i missed what happened Because my net was down for a few days due to area maintenence. What happened?

r0ss0 wrote:
    I think i missed what happened Because my net was down for a few days due to area maintenence. What happened?
    Someone was trying to bring down/disrupt the Xsyon game server. They have spent the past day and a half fixing the server to block further attempts and fixing bugs of course.

gorilla wrote:
    r0ss0 wrote:
    Someone was trying to bring down/disrupt the Xsyon game server. They have spent the past day and a half fixing the server to block further attempts and fixing bugs of course.
    How nice of them!

I think its all to common nowadays these attacks , Was bound to happen i guess . Sucks to be picking the pieces up so early in release stage , But at least they have taken care of it and can move on... Now we just need the forum to stay alive :woohoo: :silly: :lol:

i would put all machines behind a firewall where you can't get to until you login, so that you can't do anything without being identified first...