Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    The game is not even developed, and you already know what Xsyon want?
    Are you aware this is prelude?
    Do you understand what this means? """Join us now in the Prelude and help determine the future of Xsyon!"""
    You want to create single player game and keep it to your selves, is that it? so only few people would play.
    You do realize this is MMORPG?
    You want to play hardcore? you then should have your own server.
    I am only asking for poll to see how many would really like PVE server with optional PVP by flagging, that is all.
    If you don't want to talk to me like civilized people? then you should not respond to me.

""EVERYONE WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THIS GAME, I promise you that."" not, unless there are two servers, a lot more people will be happy to fund Xsyon, then just few PVPers.

How hard is to have a poll officially?

Again, Ive said this before already. THIS TOPIC WAS ALREADY DONE THEY CANT HAVE 2 SERVERS!!! Do you understand??? Can you link me to that info? where officials really said that?

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    If you don't want to talk to me like civilized people? then you should not respond to me.
    I suddenly get the feeling that even if people stopped responding to you, you would only create conflict with yourself.

The game is not even developed, and you already know what Xsyon want?
    Are you aware this is prelude?
    Do you understand what this means? """Join us now in the Prelude and help determine the future of Xsyon!"""
    You want to create single player game and keep it to your selves, is that it? so only few people would play.
    You do realize this is MMORPG?
    You want to play hardcore? you then should have your own server.
    I am only asking for poll to see how many would really like PVE server with optional PVP by flagging, that is all.

""EVERYONE WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THIS GAME, I promise you that."" not, unless there are two servers, a lot more people will be happy to fund Xsyon, then just few PVPers.

How hard is to have a poll officially?

Again, Ive said this before already. THIS TOPIC WAS ALREADY DONE THEY CANT HAVE 2 SERVERS!!! Do you understand??? Can you link me to that info? where officials really said that?

Are you aware this game is always going to be developing? Its never going to stop.
    I know only what Xsyon said he wants. You should click on his profile and go read his posts.

Prelude as Xsyon has said is the buildup phase. To allow people to build up before harder things are in game. Like zombies, and more PVP conflicts.

I wouldnt play on a hardcore server as you think a hardcore server would be, in fact I dont think many would. Its a bad idea like most of the posts you say, mostly because you dont understand who is playing Xsyon, and what Xsyon is about.

How am I not talking civilized? Why dont you read the posts, THINK about them for a while, then posts your thoughts. Right now they seem not well thought out, and lacking a lot of info about what is going on.

Even if there were 4 different types of server you cant please everyone. Xsyon himself said this is a "nitch" game. Not everyone is going to like it no matter what.

I could link you the post, however, I think you need to read more than just 1 post. You should BEFORE POSTING AGAIN READ, Click on Xsyon's profile and read through his posts.

If developers listen to people like you? population will always be like this, since you exclude about 80% or even more of the population, just because there not who you want them to be.
    Make a poll and see how many would like what.
    How hard is that?

Is it legal to use different account to keep flaming wars on? I think he sound similar to this one person.
    To people like me ?
    FYI Im a person that usually play on PvE servers (when you have a choice)
    and just becuse this game has or rather will have PvP, havnt made me stop buying it
    So Im one of those 80% in population that you say will be excluded from this game (belive it or not )
    and still here I am

I love this concept of game
    with or without PvP
    But with serverpopulation as this
    I really hope non comes up with the idea to make 2 servers
    couse I like to play with other people when Im on a online game
    So too split the little population games like this get should be really sad

And yes its not legal to use diffrent account to keep flaming wars on
    and I only got one account ...this ...but I havnt used it to post before ..so sry Im not the one you think I am

If you havnt noticed the posting you do here and the answers you get, is only going round and round

So maybe its time to close this now

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I know only what Xsyon said he wants.
    Or he do what some people tell him to do.
    Based on what you people want and how you act? Xsyon is doomed, I am sorry but this will be the case, few PVPers upset so many players so they quit, I am sure Xsyon has feedbacks from some of them, he really should think this one over, it is in Xsyons future and best interest how many supporters he want.
    So simple poll is not going to hurt anyone, it is all I ask, even if Xsyon dos not want to have two servers, still knowing what people think, is only going to help to decide what Xsyon should do for the future of this game. After all, all people have a right to vote.

Based on what you people want and how you act? Xsyon is doomed, I am sorry but this will be the case, few PVPers upset so many players so they quit, I am sure Xsyon has feedbacks from some of them, he really should think this one over, it is in Xsyons future and best interest how many supporters he want.
    So simple poll is not going to hurt anyone, it is all I ask, even if Xsyon dos not want to have two servers, still knowing what people think, is only going to help to decide what Xsyon should do for the future of this game. After all, all people have a right to vote.
    Do you speak English as a language or do you just post crap from babblefish?

Znaiika just quit please I cant take anymore shit filter is full.

I know you want what you want, but really the "its not going to hurt" isnt a valid reason. Because it does hurt, first it will take his time, second it isnt really good to take polls it can give the wrong info. What really would need to be done is email sent out.

Again this topic has already been debated. So this is easy for me to just talk about what was already talked about, you really should read up on the game a bit more. Last poll I saw, was PVP was the most wanted.

Also what you call "PVPers" is relative.

Xsyon Citizen
    I know you want what you want, but really the "its not going to hurt" isnt a valid reason. Because it does hurt, first it will take his time, second it isnt really good to take polls it can give the wrong info. What really would need to be done is email sent out.

Again this topic has already been debated. So this is easy for me to just talk about what was already talked about, you really should read up on the game a bit more. Last poll I saw, was PVP was the most wanted.

Also what you call "PVPers" is relative.
    So you think this would take less time then to have a poll? To sent email to each person is going to take to much time, unlike poll. Poll would take about 4h to code and implement, the longest one day, to sent each mail to all i's customers would take month's.
    And then read all those e-mail feed-backs, would take another few month.

So you think this would take less time then to have a poll? To sent email to each person is going to take to much time, unlike poll. Poll would take about 4h to code and implement, the longest one day, to sent each mail to all i's customers would take month's.
    And then read all those e-mail feed-backs, would take another few month.
    Neither would take long to do, it takes a while to look over.

My point is that a poll is just bad data. Again this all has been talked about before. Few reasons are, 1) few of the people playing do polls, 2) few of the people playing read polls, 3) few of the people playing read or even look at the forums, 4) what about the people that bought the game not playing?, 5) what about the people that signed up on the forums to check the game out but never look again.
    Even all your "wurm PVE" friends wouldnt even be counted in the poll.

Polls as info to base your choices on a game are just a bad idea. For many many reasons.

Xsyon Citizen
    Neither would take long to do, it takes a while to look over.

My point is that a poll is just bad data. Again this all has been talked about before. Few reasons are, 1) few of the people playing do polls, 2) few of the people playing read polls, 3) few of the people playing read or even look at the forums, 4) what about the people that bought the game not playing?, 5) what about the people that signed up on the forums to check the game out but never look again.
    Even all your "wurm PVE" friends wouldnt even be counted in the poll.

Polls as info to base your choices on a game are just a bad idea. For many many reasons.
    If you add a poll tab to a game launcher and have a link to forum, if people would like to make comment that is, that would not be so hard, otherwise people would just place a check in each check box next to each option.
    Then we could really see how many people would check poll out.