Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xsyon Citizen

Exclamation Can we have an official poll for PVE and PVP serve

Voters should be private.
    The poll should be active for a year or more, so when new players stop by they could vote too and leave comments.
    Only people who are registered? could only vote to avoid multiple votes, either former players or current players.
    This way we will see what majority of players think about.
    PVE server with optional PVP by flagging.
    PVP server open world PVP no safe areas.

You can make polls on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by banden View Post
    You can make polls on the forums.
    No, you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    No, you can't.
    Good point, I did not know.

Cant figure out the SEARCH function.

Here is what I got with a simple search using these words, "PVE PVP Poll".

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/search.php?searchid=437229

To damned easy.

You wont let this drop will you? All because your bitchfest post got locked now your trying to do a poll. Come on, really just move on already and go play Hello Kitty Online with the other little girls.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    Cant figure out the SEARCH function.

Here is what I got with a simple search using these words, "PVE PVP Poll".

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/search.php?searchid=437229
    Your link leads to no where, please check your link again.

And please someone from Devs give him a warning or something before this go out of hand, it's time to stop rudeness of this person.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Voters should be private.
    The poll should be active for a year or more, so when new players stop by they could vote too and leave comments.
    Only people who are registered? could only vote to avoid multiple votes, either former players or current players.
    This way we will see what majority of players think about.
    PVE server with optional PVP by flagging.
    PVP server open world PVP no safe areas.

I dont think this is a good list of choices.

Can we get the list if they were to do it.

PVE server with optional PVP by flagging. (Flagging = Duels type flagging)
    PVE server with optional PVP by flagging. (Flagging = Duels type flagging) or by very limited areas (PVP zone or 2)
    FFA PVP server with optional contested totems. (Like we have not, safe areas but mostly FFA PVP)
    PVP server open world PVP no safe areas. (Only safe area would be newbie spawn point of founders Isle)

Something like that would be better. Your choices dont really reflect what most people want IMO, those 2 choices are not all that good, middle choices are where most of the people would be IMO.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    1: PVE server with optional PVP by flagging. (Flagging = Duels type flagging)
    2: PVE server with optional PVP by flagging. (Flagging = Duels type flagging) or by very limited areas (PVP zone or 2)
    3: FFA PVP server with optional contested totems. (Like we have not, safe areas but mostly FFA PVP)
    4: PVP server open world PVP no safe areas. (Only safe area would be newbie spawn point of founders Isle)
    just want to add.
    #2 PVE server with optional PVP by flagging. (Flagging = Duels type flagging) and some limited areas (PVP zones with rare resources) something worth fighting for, that the risk could be rewarded.
    Good points, I am always open for other opinions if they'r friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Can we get the list if they were to do it.

PVE server with optional PVP by flagging. (Flagging = Duels type flagging)
    PVE server with optional PVP by flagging. (Flagging = Duels type flagging) or by very limited areas (PVP zone or 2)
    FFA PVP server with optional contested totems. (Like we have not, safe areas but mostly FFA PVP)
    PVP server open world PVP no safe areas. (Only safe area would be newbie spawn point of founders Isle)
    That's a good list.

That is correct, in order to decide they created forum, to hear what people think is best for the game, and then they polish all ideas, only then they release patches/mods.
    Again ""FORUM" is for majority not minority of people.
    And poll is one of the means to see what people want/think without flaming wars as you are creating.
    If guides don't do something about your attitude it will get out of hand.
    If you are such a smart person? as you claim to be? then give me a better option, I am willing to hear your idea.
    And don't forget this is suggestion area, so take your arguments to the forum area.
    This is my suggestion to you.

If you sit down and learn the game before you start making suggestions and read about what the developers want to implement and what kind of game they want. If you start understanding what this game is about rather than preaching what it should be. If you start making reasonable and logical arguements and back it up with actual knowledge on how the game mechanics work. If you accept that someone who has played this game 10 times more than you have might know a little more about it than you do.

Then we will listen, we will argue with you in a decent manner.

If you keep up what you are doing, we will continue to be insulting, unpleasant and nasty towards you. That is my suggestion to you.

You can also stop posting, that works aswell.