Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    General Dev Chat

    Just for none specific developer conversation that doesn't have to do with one thing or another.

  2. #2

    Re:General Dev Chat

    Virtus wrote:
    Just for none specific developer conversation that doesn't have to do with one thing or another.
    How was your week?
    [img size=300]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/456/1269484747953.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Xsyon Developer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    65

    Re:General Dev Chat

    Every week until release will be really hard.

  4. #4

    Re:General Dev Chat

    Draug wrote:
    Every week until release will be really hard.
    I'm sure the misses will enjoy that. How is she?
    [img size=300]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/456/1269484747953.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Xsyon Developer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    65

    Re:General Dev Chat

    Natedagreat wrote:
    Draug wrote:
    Every week until release will be really hard.
    I'm sure the misses will enjoy that. How is she?
    Excuse me? misses?

  6. #6

    Re:General Dev Chat

    Draug wrote:
    Natedagreat wrote:
    Draug wrote:
    Every week until release will be really hard.
    I'm sure the misses will enjoy that. How is she?
    Excuse me? misses?
    Misses, aka Mrs.

    I can see how that looks confusing now that i re-read it...i meant Mrs. Draug
    [img size=300]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/456/1269484747953.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Xsyon Developer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    65

    Re:General Dev Chat

    Well, my girlfriend helps me a lot with my tasks. Especially with fashion design. She's really experienced in that area.

  8. #8

    Re:General Dev Chat

    Draug wrote:
    Well, my girlfriend helps me a lot with my tasks. Especially with fashion design. She's really experienced in that area.
    O.O I'm wondering what we will get.
    *images clowns comtume*
    Terms of Monfols (ToM)
    • Everything I say it my own opinion without any meaning of hurting anyone in anyway.
    • Everything I say is the truth or what I consider as the truth this in my right to able to claim what I like,
      but is never meant to be insulting.
    • If you feel insulted or not honoured by any of my comments.
    • If you see that my spelling or grammar isn't correct.*

  9. #9

    Re:General Dev Chat

    Monfols wrote:
    Draug wrote:
    Well, my girlfriend helps me a lot with my tasks. Especially with fashion design. She's really experienced in that area.
    O.O I'm wondering what we will get.
    *images clowns comtume*
    Now they will have to put one in :laugh:
    There is the high level design of a gameplay mechanic. Then there is what everyone does in spite of it.

  10. #10

    Re:General Dev Chat

    Is someone going to open a Topshop in Xsyon?
    Brum, brum.

Similar Threads

  1. Leadership
    By aliksteel in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 05:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •