Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    The Zoo Massacre! - 2012-03-18

    Hello Survivors!

    I'd like to announce our next Event scheduled for this coming Sunday (2012-03-18) at 12pm PST (7pm GMT).

    The object of this Event is to Survive the longest and loot as many animal parts as you can.

    Players will be plunged into a caged off Zoo enclosure, full of Animals and Mutants.
    The only way out is Death!

    You win what you kill!


    This will be a fast paced adrenaline filled Event, where the aim is to kill as much as you can, while avoiding as much damage as possible.

    Tips...

    The Guides will summon you to the event.
    Bring a Knife!
    Bring a Container!
    Choose your items of clothing carefully!

    There will be NO overall winners! You win what you kill! (Or manage to Loot).

    Enjoy
    See you there!

  2. #2
    So can we save the headache and just give everything to IS?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurfale View Post
    So can we save the headache and just give everything to IS?
    he has a point, PVP is not going to be much fun until several more clans get their stats/member base up.

    Should be done more like this:

    Make 10 pits, each pit has 10 creatures (or however many, that's just an example) - each person participating gets to go into a pit with the 10 creatures, the prize is how much they can loot before they get killed.

  4. #4
    Well, I think it will be fun either way.

    I'm not sure why you guys think IS will take it all, Im sure people will get away with some stuff, and a lot of fun.

    KeithStone, I dont think any system of leveling up will support your style of play, where you reroll every 3 months, and quit for 1 or 2 months of it.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    he has a point, PVP is not going to be much fun until several more clans get their stats/member base up.

    Should be done more like this:

    Make 10 pits, each pit has 10 creatures (or however many, that's just an example) - each person participating gets to go into a pit with the 10 creatures, the prize is how much they can loot before they get killed.
    Good idea, however... PvP is disabled on the Founders Island, so nobody has to worry about being killed by another player.
    But players can still loot you.

  6. #6
    This is going to be on founders isle and disabled PVP?

    Why does it say in the first post "PvP is inevitable"?
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  7. #7
    Xsyon Citizen Saorlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Animal Crackers
    Posts
    255
    Confused now, PvP on or off ?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    Good idea, however... PvP is disabled on the Founders Island, so nobody has to worry about being killed by another player.
    But players can still loot you.
    you said this, so it will cause some confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    PvP is inevitable, with all those swinging weapons, at-least 1 survivor is guaranteed to loose an eye... or two!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •