Returning to the game

Please excuse me, introductions aren't my forte..

Hello! I'm returning to the game after a long hiatus. I was enthralled by Xsyon when I first found out about it before the game launched. I, and a group of RL friends, participated in the early access to the game. We started a tribe and quickly grew and started an ambitious territorial project. However, when launch day came, a major rollback undid all the work we had done, which unfortunately crippled our tribe and broke the will of most of the players, including myself.

Now, here I am, yearning for another sandbox. So I've found myself returning to the game. I'm really excited to get back into it, and I'm definitely looking for a tribe.

I tend to focus more on crafting and progression in sandboxes. I'm mainly looking for a group of players that are fun to game with, and are goal oriented, and wouldn't mind helping me relearn the game.

But, I must digress, as this isn't the recruitment forum

Anywho, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. Cheers.

Welcome back to Xsyon.

If you are looking for a tribe, please click on my sig below to check us out and find more info.
    Or you can check our website out at

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

Welcome back to the game, many changes since release