How is everyone doing with D/C's?

This isn't as bad as Q3 2011 (log in and get kicked after 5 minutes every time) however lately I have been getting a lot of disconnects. Maybe 1 per hour on average, and sometimes they come in quick succession, maybe 10 minute after logging in.

But on average I'd say at least 5-10 d/c per day. And crashes too. Game just freezes and goes into not responding.

How is everyone else doing here?

I get alot of DC's as well, usually when i'm transferring the entire contents of one basket to another, however lately i've been getting DC'd while just standing around doing nothing. I hope this is one of the problems that will be addressed with the optimization patch in the morning.

Xsyon Citizen
    No dc's as far as i know, but an crash about every 1 a 2 hours is normal

No D/Cs here in weeks. I get a crash once about every 3 days or so if I happen to stay on for hours at a time. Last couple of crashes were D3D/animation crashes, I think, as I was just standing in one spot gathering stone/sand when it happened.

I haven't had zone change related issues (crashing, objects not loading) since the zone subdividing and tree change.

I have seen an increase in crashes too. I've also had missing objects (trees, rocks, totems, structures, even the terraformed earth) as travel around the map, but it only last for a short time before everything loads up again.
    Whiskeyjack of the Bridgeburners, 9th squad
    Pics of my keep
    Malazan Book of the Fallen

I crash at least once everytime I log on, nothing as bad as your saying where its 10 mins later or in quick succession.

Xsyon Citizen
    Vienna, Austria
    for me 1 crash every 5 hours seems to be normal ... so normally I only experience 1 cash in an evening - either i am lucky or i avoid doing "bad stuff" that breaks the client.
    "Thou shalt not follow the null pointer, for chaos and madness await thee at its end."

I rarely crash, if I do crash its normally from a known issue.

Also I have been crashing like Wang said when moving full baskets or dropping carts from my back when they are full.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

Please send your crash logs to support at These are located in your install folder under log.