MOHICAN Homestead Village

MOHICAN is a fairly new group of homesteaders who play together and help each other out. We have team speak if you would like to use that as well.

MOHICAN Village is open to anyone who would like to settle with some friendly and helpful players.

New players, come and learn the game without having to be limited by the permissions your tribe allows you to do. At the Mohican Village, you are your own boss

When totem decay comes in, we are going to clean up all the old nearby totems to make room for new players. The more that join, the better!

We are in zone 740 position 650,400.

Me
    Shaina
    Chipara
    Loobie
    Chenoa
    Finando
    MrX
    Violator

All of our homesteads are within seeing distance of each other (meaning we can see the architecture parts), although yours does not have to be.

Message one of us in game and we will help you out

We also are going to start on a big combined project that we all share, so if you have another character to help with that or if you just want to use the shared totem as your home, that is fine too. Hope to meet some new people soon Women, its free entry for you today only

Audacius (MOHICAN Village)

hrmm new homes, new style, Good luck to ya! :-)

Welcome to our new members, thunXa, Neatsfoot, and Hakuichi

I won't be playing the game much any more. If you want to join please try and contact any of the people on the list in the original post. I'll still be on occasionally though, I think.

Audacius
    Neatsfoot
    Shaina
    Chipara
    Loobie
    Hakuichi
    thunXa
    Chenoa
    Finando
    MrX
    Violator

Any of you guys still playin? PM me, I'll probably forget to check this thread