Guys,

I have been interested in Xsyon since I heard about it over 3 years ago. I bought it immediately after seeing similarities with Roma Victor a failed but great game (same programmer).

I liked what I saw of the game and thought it might turn out better near release. Release came about a year later and I was surprised to see that barely anything had changed since the beta. Ok some game play changes had been added but nothing major like ballistics or zombie or anything that we were really waiting for release.

So I thought I would leave and give it some time. It is now about 2 years after that and the game still has not changed apart from minor things like lockable containers and a few I am sure big things to the programmers but very small to the players.

- Where are things like ballistics, ie being able to throw something or shoot a bow? - -
- Where are intelligent game play mechanics like Zombies coming out at night?

A lot of focus was put on combat, I really see that much has changed to be honest, sure the settings and balance might have changed but it is basically the same.

It feels like the game was made a long time ago, 3 or more years ago but other people and all that is happening for the past 3 years is a bit of scripting changing the surface of things but not the fundamentals. It feels like the person in charge does not really know how to change the underlying code properly and is just scripting things on top of it and gradually understanding his own game.

I know there is a time lime in play and this is just the Pre-lude but ..... how long do you have to wait around here to see anything major take place?

I am now highly sceptical of the development team and find the posts by people that were posting 3 years ago so funny. They are asking the same thing. I just read one now saying how great it will be when Zombies are introduced as they just saw the Walking Dead series. Man .... are you still waiting for this??!!

I do hope I am wrong as I would love to see Xsyon develop but it is just taking too long to make minor changes.