Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: May 15 Release?

Re:May 15 Release?

right Farmerbob,teleport hacks,targeting hacks and on and on and on....ohhh the all popular lag switch too =D.I had plenty of gold so dieing and losing gear wasnt a problem getting pk'd.just buy more =D.I just like an even playing field and no cheating is even.=p
    I look foprward to playing Xsyon =)

So, will they still releaseo on 15th of May?
    I'm kinda busy IRL and don't have time to check the game yet.

Dominus wrote:
    it got pushed back to june 15th......... But I wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed back again since they dont have much in game yet.

Nice, so I can take it easy until then Thanks.

Speaking in public without learning to spell just makes your case look that much worse! The game is coming along very well with the freedom the game offers and the code that goes behind all of it, I'm sure is a long and boring road.. but they are working very hard and you knocking their efforts... perhaps another game is where you would find a more suitable audience for your criticism.

You hit him for 33 damage. BARF! POW! KERBLAM! BOINK! ZOT! BAM!
    You gain 4 Sarcasm.

Okie wrote:
    Dominus wrote:
    it got pushed back to june 15th......... But I wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed back again since they dont have much in game yet.
    I'm still hoping for a mid/late may beta entry. I still can't get any idea on whether or not all pre-orders will be in by then. Not that I'm expecting it but anyone got an opinion?

sicarius wrote:
    Okie wrote:
    Dominus wrote:
    I'm still hoping for a mid/late may beta entry. I still can't get any idea on whether or not all pre-orders will be in by then. Not that I'm expecting it but anyone got an opinion?
    I'm full of opinions. Facts, not so much.

eikona wrote:
    sicarius wrote:
    Okie wrote:
    Dominus wrote:
    I'm full of opinions. Facts, not so much.
    lol, I predict, though I am not ingame, that features will begin to be rolled out soon. If the dev team keeps up this inhuman work ethic we can be sure that the game will see an exponentially quicker progression in game features and total stability.