Quote Originally Posted by BuckRogers View Post
@aliksteel:

I have nothing against specialization, but not so! You can ONE Skill on 100 per categorie. What can be done even if one is skill per catecory at 100? Leveling a other Skill... and destroyed the 100 Point Skill. No! What do you do ingame? Twiddle my thumbs? Or PvP? PvP is ingame death! Or Hunting? No, Hunting destroyed the one 100 Point Ressources Skill. Or Terrafroming for the Tribe Buildproject? No, Terraforming destroyed the one 100 Point Ressources Skill.

So what can be doing Ingame?

Why do you think you can only have 100 skill? Did I miss something in the patch?

About you able to change your stats or not. You havnt even seen the stats for crafting yet. These are just the gathering stats. Also because you can have more than 1 stat at max, its impossible for you to say you will only be good at one thing.

About you able to change or gain stats. Its much faster now. Plus they are adding in, each time you gain an exp level you will have a chance to move stats around.

Fyrex, I believe that was Drevar or something as I'm not a fan of the locking skill system. However, after messing around with test server for about 4 hours last night. I believe it might be the best route to go. But doing this would also make it a hardcap and not a soft cap.

I agree there is a balancing problem with how skills are dropping.

IMO they need to be stack ranked. Meaning if I have a skill thats 100, dropping it to 99.9 should take another skill going from 15 to 35, because going from 15.0 to 15.1 and having your 100 skill drop is not funny.