Thread: Question

I recently found this game after I tried Haven and Hearth and I have questions to ask..
    I played Haven and Hearth and I kinda liked it but there was too much lag for me to play.. I really want to play this game but I am scared that I am going to have too much lag and then it would be a waste of $40. On Haven and Hearth, lag makes the game unbearable for me so I was wondering, does lag make this game unbearable too or is it possible to play properly. I lag because I am from South Africa and we have crap internet. I usually get pings of 300-400 to servers in America.

Another question I wanted to ask is how big the game is.

All help will be appreciated,

My ping is very good so I can't speak from first hand experience but my understanding is with pings at 200 and below it's very playable. It sounds like your ping may be a bit too high.

If you are looking to find a building/crafting game this Xsyon is good for you and your ping would be fine. If you are looking for more of the combat side of things, PVE or PVP. I would try to find a better internet, or another game. 300+ ping will not be good for the twitchish combat Xsyon has. Its not 100% twitch like Counter-Strike or something but your lag does and will effect you in combat.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."