Automatic Monthly Subscription?

Is the $14.99 charged automatically to my credit card after my first free month? I was curious because i wont have time to play next month and i dont want to be charged automatically. If this is the case how do i make it so im not charged automatically? Thanks.

yeh i think it is, just cancel it in "My Account", and under game managment tab "cancel subscription", you can then resub later.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah i checked there first and there is no cancel button. Im assuming its because im still in my free month till the 25th.
    Will i have to manually subscribe when that ends or will it just do it automatically? What happened when your free month ran out?

Head over to here for support http://www.xsyon.com/support They can tell you all you need to know, Best to find out from them how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by inhabit View Post
    yeh i think it is, just cancel it in "My Account", and under game managment tab "cancel subscription", you can then resub later.

just a headsup though, if you cancell /unsub your account...your totem can start to decay, and items go public, if you're not in a tribe with acctive accounts.