I would like some final feedback on the coming Skills / Stats / Quest patch.
1) Stability. How do ping rates, loading times, lag and desynch compare with the main server? Are you getting any or frequent disconnects?
2) Movement speed. Base movement speed has been increased. Movement speed dependant now on the following factors:
- Running or swimming skill
- Current energy level
- Surface (movement speed on roads has been increased)
Do any of these factors seem to have too much or too little effect?
3) Skills set to minus. I have received conflicting feedback on whether stats should be gained on skills that are set to minus. This is an easy switch to make and can be set either way.
I am tending towards allowing stat gain on skills set to minus as this allows players more flexibility to build stats independent of their high level or gaining skills.
Currently on the test server skills set to minus are set to not gain stats. This is change from the previous build (and reversion to the earlier setting).
4) Are there any critical issues that would prevent this patch from going live?
Note: The UI art on the Test Server is not correct. Please ignore this. The correct artwork can't be patched out until this build is made fully live, as the artwork would affect the current main server UI.
Notice: The Test Server is set for In House Testing only for a few hours while we work on a few things. I will post again when it's open for Public Testing, and it will be noted on the launcher.