Xsyon Citizen

Mysteries of the Toxic cloud

I have decided to try and circumnavigate the lake (to look for good places to site a tribe). Anyway I got to Zone 228 was quite happily trotting along and all of a sudden I fell unconcious, i wasnt in a green cloud area, so it looks like a couple of section of this zone are toxic. It took me about 5 or so minutes to run out of that area keeping as close as I could to the edge of the lake. Then I was ok and then about 5 mins later fell again and then the server went down. So be careful around zone 228!!

It could be the Area 51 of Xsyon!

Re:Mysteries of the Toxic cloud

Interesting, that sounds close to the area in the north on the west side of Lake Tahoe where I experienced the same thing. My bug report link is Here

Leader of Ancient Embers at ancientembers.net

Xsyon Citizen

Yep west side, but more west than north

Xsyon Citizen

My guess it was because of hunger) I was running around the lake, to meet you, Sabina, But started to fall unconscious every 15 seconds after my hunger and thirst lines drop to 3% or so. =) But this is just another thought... I am not sure about toxicity but I haven't seen any difference of 250 location from the starter one. So it also may be hunger...

Oakstead, as I see at your screenshot, you have the same level of hunger and thirst as I had when I started to fall unconscious. And yes I am sure that that this issue started shortly after my char became hungry. But it may be just coincidence.

Xsyon Citizen

I think it might be a coincidence as I have been playing around in game way past being hungry and thirsty and not travelled far from the starter area but have not fallen unconcious at all

Xsyon Citizen

Well, I had the same problem at 250 Zone... so either it's just some kind of deadly zone to, or I do not know what is that)

One you find one of these areas if you could post and submit using support form, the exact location, that would be great.

Xsyon Citizen

I have already deleted that character unfortunately... All I can say - it was Zone 250 right after (when lake is on your left) zone 230 (not sure.. may be 240) if moving around the lake (when the lake is on your left side) starting the first spawn point... It's all I can say.

each zone is has x,y from 0-1024 :P

Xsyon Citizen

Yes I know, but I do not remember x and y ... I only remember the number of the zone and the approximate time when it happened.