Bypassing Collision in Architecture

Can anyone explain to me how to bypass the collision with architecture pieces? From what I have seen there is only one person who can do this. That would be fine except it puts everyone else at a complete disadvantage when one person can build walls on top of floors, meld architecture pieces together creating seamless structures, no gaps in floors spacing and never needing to worry about the excruciating and painstaking hours of laying out a design so that floors, walls and roofs all come out with everything fitting together. It also allows for a completely new way to be creative without limitations and so the ability to make and do things no one else can do.

I've been doing this for over a year and the only times I have ever had piece meld together was dropping one down on top of another and they always lock up and become immovable forcing you to dismantle and start again.

So I would like to know how this is done, because if only one person can do this, then any future architecture contest will be a waste of everybody's time. If one person has these tools, then it only seem right that everyone else should also have the same tools and abilities.

I'll help you out Willowhawk, I'll send you an in-game pst.

send me one too then please
    The truth will set you free....but first it will realy piss you off !!

I'll hit you up in a day or two deacon.

I showed DDT a way to do that quite a while back, but it was limited to only a few pieces that worked correctly together. If someone has figured out how to get it to work with other structures it would be a great step forward for arch. (Until the new collision comes in and throws it all out the window, heh.)