Please provide feedback on the currents state of creature AI on the Test Server here.
In particular we are looking for feedback on:
- Do you experience any desynch issues?
- Balance: Are creatures too weak / too strong (in general) or do they seem to have a decent range of power?
- Creature behavior and reactions to players.
- Are there any situations where you see creatures getting stuck, spinning in circles or behaving strangely?
Any other feedback on the current state of creatures is appreciated. GuideMihr will be available at roughly 2:00 AM PST to spawn and 'age' creatures for anyone that wants to help with specific tests. Feedback on revenants is also welcome in this thread.
There are a few things I plan to adjust this weekend:
- Reduce the ability of small critters to interrupt your swings.
- Adjust reactions of small and injured critters in combat.
- Review and adjust 'hit boxes'.