Please provide feedback on the currents state of creature AI and revenants on the Test Server here.
In particular we are looking for feedback on:
- Do you experience any desynch issues?
- Balance: Are creatures / revenants too weak / too strong (in general) or do they seem to have a decent range of power?
- Creature behavior and reactions to players.
- Hitboxes (these have been adjusted for deer and small creatures).
- Are there any situations where you see creatures getting stuck, spinning in circles or behaving strangely?
Any other feedback on the current state of creatures is appreciated. GuideMihr will be available at roughly 2:00 AM PST to spawn and 'age' creatures for anyone that wants to help with specific tests.
Note: Creatures should range in power so that new players can fight small critters, while veteran players will find legendary adult creatures to be a challenge. For now, mutants will gravitate towards the green mist, while areas with tougher revenants will develop over time, as players claiming abandoned land will cause revenants to move to other zones. The least claimed areas will become more haunted. In the future, new zones will have areas where the harder creatures gravitate (nuclear pits for mutants).