I don't post.. I don't like to waste my time on something that no one will actually do anything about.. BUT 4 times in 24hrs a REV has spawned in my camp (with OVER 270hp) due to the overlap of the decaying tribe next to me. First one I killed.. second one killed me then it was all him until Dang came and cleared it up.. 3rd one DDT came to move it out and finally the 4th one after a 30 minute fight around my camp got me.. Now this is just how the game goes you say.. sure.... it is.. and if it were outside my walls and not ass raping me on log in or from a sudden spawning I wouldnt care.. I tried paging for a guide all 4 times of course that was a total waste of effort.
So why the hell do the ones IN MY CAMP always spawn with 270 plus hp.. that bullshit is not random.. 4 times out of 4 is 100% of the time,, the ones outside the walls have 80-150hp.. easy peasy.
FIX THE OVERLAP OR CLEAR OUT THE DAMN REVS.. I'd love to say I want my Master axe back or my armor since you have nerfed the shit out of both now and only older items have anything worth while on them.. but I wont say that.. this is a full loot game that crap is considered lost when you first put it on.. I'd like to say I want to be able to craft inside my own damn walls without moronic issues like this.. but I wont say that as I'm not a huge fan of safe zones.. What I will say is DEAL with this issue.. There is a test server for a reason and if you guys didnt walk around in God mode all the time and actually played the game maybe... JUST maybe.. you would have found these issues before you published to live.
Lastly if my post is too harsh then feel free to ban me.. I will respond by closing out 3 gaming accounts.