LaughingOak is back

I am going to play for a spell.

Mostly building and beautifying our tribal area.

If anyone training on the mechanics of building or terraforming...

Then come to the Pawnee starting point or /w LaughingOak for info.

Welcome Back Oak!

Xsyon Citizen
    Hi Oak, just tell me if you need me to move the carts out of the way ... Thats practically the only thing a tribe owner can not do

Welcome back Oak.

Not to hi jack your thread, but yeah Tomduril is that a good thing or bad thing? I dont tend to like it much. I understand the need to have safety of items for players, but nothing is being safe other than the cart itself. All the items can still be taken or moved etc. Just the cart itself cant be moved. I wish they would change this.

Xsyon Citizen
    I agree MrDDT that is annoying, but for some reason it seems to be complicated to apply the "permissions" to the "use" action. We should probably ask that in the questions of the week, but my guess would be that this feature is on the list and will come with the "breakdown" of carts - something that Jordy already wrote about, when we asked about the decay of carts.

Just give the devs some more time - I am sure it will come into the game at some point.

For the moment it is necessary to tell all players in your tribe that they dont leave their carts just somewhere - but place them at defined spaces (parking space ?) so that the carts dont hinder the builders...

The really bad thing is that some carts are just standing around in the world - without an owner - and those carts can not be claimed by placing a totem ... so essentially they are blockers.

But with all the land that is now free to be claimed again - and the ongoing decay of totems - I dont see a big issue there.

Welcome Back Oak,

Glad to see you around.

Tom, about carts blocking don't doubt to ask help assistance to remove them.

See you ingame

Xsyon Citizen
    Hi Mihr,

Thank you for your offer, but the discussion with MrDDT was not about a specific cart, but rather about the "power" restriction that tribe leaders (and other tribe members) have.

What I really like now is that we have the ability in Xsyon to loot/destroy public baskets! The same is missing for carts (the inability to destroy carts all along is an other issue).

So thanks for the offer, but as I explained it is not about a specific cart..

Its a "strange" feeling to create a cart in Xsyon, because (at the moment, and this will change) there is *no way* to get rid of a once created cart ...

I created 5 slot carts "just for practice" - and now I have to live with them ...
    Probably I will soon ask some of you guides to remove them from the world

Quote Originally Posted by tomduril View Post
    Hi Mihr,

Thank you for your offer, but the discussion with MrDDT was not about a specific cart, but rather about the "power" restriction that tribe leaders (and other tribe members) have.

What I really like now is that we have the ability in Xsyon to loot/destroy public baskets! The same is missing for carts (the inability to destroy carts all along is an other issue).

So thanks for the offer, but as I explained it is not about a specific cart..

Its a "strange" feeling to create a cart in Xsyon, because (at the moment, and this will change) there is *no way* to get rid of a once created cart ...

I created 5 slot carts "just for practice" - and now I have to live with them ...
    Probably I will soon ask some of you guides to remove them from the world
    You can delete carts if you are the owner, its not a good process but you can do it.
    But I agree with you.

Sorry Oak for derailing your topic =P

Xsyon Citizen
    Really? I can delete a cart if I am the owner? Hum. *Have* to try that! Thanks for the tip!

And by derailing we still keep the post in the "new post" list So I think its a good thing =P