So I tweaked my stats a bit to help improve my combat. From looking at info on the website for the combat i do (pick/axe melee) I need to add points to strength and dex. My current stats are...

str - 73.9/70.7
For - 83.1/81.1
Agi - 51.9/49.9
Dex- 77.3/75.3
Int- 69.6/67.6
Spi- 53.7/51.7
Per- 72.8/69.8
Charm- 52.4/50.4

My aim is to still have a character who can mainly be a toolcrafter, bonecraft and architecture guy. Of those three archi is the least important i just need that a bit cos i am a solo player right now and need to be able to build up a homestead. I also want stats that make my scavenging skills decent. Now, the kicker is i am trying to now make my stats improve my combat enough to better fight off the undead. Yesterday, I worked out that agility was the one thing that is not primarily needed in any of my crafts etc so i took points from there and re allocated to strength and dex. I believed this would help balance my stats better for combat. I am aware that high dex is desirable for a high level fighter character but i believe for my kind of character it would be ok to sacrifice. I would now be grateful for any advice from more experienced players who could give me further guidance with my stats. I am also aware that my axe is only 30, picks 15 and armed 30. I need to practice combat to get these up too to help my hitting ability.

Sorry for the bloated post but would be grateful for any help to improve my enjoyment of the game with the undead I literally never did any combat before!!