What game publishers has Xsyon approached to take this game to the next level...

Because truth be told Indie games rarely ever last to long And was trying to remember which is the last one I played that actually lasted and it was the Mount and Blade series which was INDIE when it first came out...

Now picked up and published by Paradox interactive...

Im just curious because all I ever read as to why things arent happening is time / money / staff Which is par for the course in the indie world but we never see my from you about if your actively pursuing a publisher or if your plans are ever really to take this game to the mass retail market...

Just having it for download ona website doesnt mean it mass retail, you have to really search around on game sites to see that Xsyon exists... and only a few somewhat undated sites have it listed as anything...

I know it doesnt cost the much to use Google Adwords, or pay IGN or Gamespot to be an add spot, what are the long term plans to sustain a viable game community in this world...

Some of you may not think its our business to know this kinda thing, But my opinion is I feel like im paying for the development of a Beta, not a Prelude or per-release retail and I ought to have a little bit of an idea of what and where its going...

And as an Example Dawntide last Indie game on the brink of failure, always let there user know what was going on...