Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good call Lordadamar, I believe that is what happened in Shinji's area. The totem he dropped was off to the side a bit, and I think the original was too far away. I got another player set up on an old tribe yesterday and there was no problems.

you right lord, after i move for raven moon, and find a good place i put my totens and all rev in area move out.

Quote Originally Posted by sh1nji View Post
    you right lord, after i move for raven moon, and find a good place i put my totens and all rev in area move out.
    You didn't need to kill them they just moved out? Why didn't we think of that lol.

yes, has one revenet at place after i put totem i not see more, so i think that him move away.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    You didn't need to kill them they just moved out? Why didn't we think of that lol.
    According to Jordi they do need to be killed to guarantee clearing them, Some might leave but the he said in this post http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...12-07-13/page4 It was meant this way for a challenge...

As I posted before, they only go away if your totem covers the old totem location. if you miss covering it they will continue to spawn... This has been tested and confirmed 4 times in the last week, As I have reclaimed two old tribe areas next to each other with massive rev spawns..

I had 10 revs spawning in the same area I reclaimed with 2 tribes and 10-20 more spawning close by..

Revs are also spawning on Tribe areas that where abandon by active players not just neglected tribes...

I like revenants