My personal wishlist

Hi Xsyon

This is my very personal wishlist and will be adapted everytime a wish comes up.

I wish:

- i could post in the "tweaks and suggestions" forum
    - a tent that i can take with me on my journeys where i can rest and recover faster
    - that a fire gives me a litte protection against animals
    - more items for the daily explorer journey they have a real use, like a bedroll, tent, fire
    - removing a tribe will warn me that i cant place a new one for about 6 hours
    - hermit life will be supported a little more
    - more small critter that im able to kill so i can grind up
    - a squill should not be able to kill me even as unarmed noob (just stump it)
    - making and use a canoe
    - the startup of the game itself would not take that much time
    - the serverrestart would not be on daytime on the euroserver
    - to move baskets arround like walls
    - see the name of my baskets when i get closer or hover my mouse over it
    - able to chance the color of my baskets
    - only have to enter my username and my passwort once
    - not to wait when i die for to respawn AND to reload the game. one of both would be enought, so i need 5 mins that i can play again
    - that i see the level of my reciepts
    - that the rest system makes more fun. its ok that i have to rest, eat and drink. but sitting in front of the monitor and doing nothing (wait unitl rest) makes no sense i term of playing a game. make someting i can do while i rest or make a shortcut
    - i could practice architecture outside of my tribe, also it will not build the item (practice checkbox or so)

Quote Originally Posted by Zosso View Post
    Hi Xsyon

This is my very personal wishlist and will be adapted everytime a wish comes up.

I wish:

- i could post in the "tweaks and suggestions" forum
    - a tent that i can take with me on my journeys where i can rest and recover faster
    - that a fire gives me a litte protection against animals
    - more items for the daily explorer journey they have a real use, like a bedroll, tent, fire
    - removing a tribe will warn me that i cant place a new one for about 6 hours
    - hermit life will be supported a little more
    - more small critter that im able to kill so i can grind up
    - a squill should not be able to kill me even as unarmed noob (just stump it)
    - making and use a canoe
    - the startup of the game itself would not take that much time
    - the serverrestart would not be on daytime on the euroserver
    Why cant you post in Tweaks and Suggestions I post there every day?

I agree with you on all the tent, camping, mob stuff and load times...

On the 6 hour deal, its kind of misunderstood, Once you plant a Totem it needs to stay there 6 hours 1 min. So it like this.

1. Plant a totem
    2. Wait atleast 6 hours 1 min
    3. Remove totem to move it.
    4. Plant it again...

The system stops you from planting and removing, planting and removing one right after the other... As long as there a 6 hours 1 min delay between each totem placement you can pick it up and set it back down again..

I do this alot to get rid of revs in my area..