Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    Well...it was fun while it lasted

    I havn't logged in for a couple weeks. The urge to do so just isn't there. It's not boredom....it's Revenants.

    I was having a great time until someone decided that Xsyon needed to become a zombie game. The reasons that I enjoyed the game just aren't possible with the changes, so I cancelled both of my accounts.

    Xsyon was a place that I could retreat to. It was a refuge. My own place in the middle of nowhere that I built with hard work. I could enjoy some fishing, hunting, exploring, and working on improving my little home.

    It is not my place to tell teh Devs how to run their game, but from what I am seeing from new players posting on these forums, and my own experiences....I kinda wonder what they're thinking.

    Anyway....I'll probably stop back some day to see if things have changed.

    Until then...

  2. #2
    Sorry you feel that way Wharmaster but I hope you change your mind. I am not sure why you feel that way? Our tribe has been having more fun since the Revenants than we have in a long time. We are actually out in groups now hunting and pillaging old tribes, and helping others when we can to clear their areas. It definitely added more excitement to the game. There are some draw backs such as the new player starting areas do need addressing IMO, and if it's that your area has become over run, there are ways to remedy that. We would be happy to help if you decide to stick around.

  3. #3
    It is your place to tell them how to run there game because you PAY for it so it also makes it YOUR game.

  4. #4
    Hello Wharmaster,

    We are aware about revenants being annoying for some players, in some places the amount of revs is too much and we are working quick to add a solution for this, I hope is not to late and you can still keep enjoying the game soon.

    regards
    Regards
    LeadGuideMihr
    Community Manager

    Website: www.xsyon.com

  5. #5
    Xsyon Citizen joexxxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA/CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    552
    I personally like that there are revenants in the game. Makes the game more alive

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
    I personally like that there are revenants in the game. Makes the game more alive
    Exactly. There are just a few too many.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GERMAN KINGDOM in 979 - Player: Napoleon

  7. #7
    revs themself are not the problem its how they went about doing it or i should say how you get ride of them.After a totem is gone they should just wonder off and not stay in that same spot until you drop a totem on where ever the last one was.I mean really its a bad way of getting rid of them as most people have a Homestead and to force people to leave there place and have to drop a totem on all the spots in there area is dumb all while hoping no one fucks you over while your doing it as your real home now has no totem on it.......im really not sure what there thinking sometimes.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    ...as most people have a Homestead and to force people to leave there place and have to drop a totem on all the spots in there area is dumb all while hoping no one fucks you over while your doing it as your real home now has no totem on it.......im really not sure what there thinking sometimes.
    I can tell you that this doesn't work to get rid of them, or some tribes are bugged. In 1056 there is a spot where Harlequin used to be and I had my alt drop his totem on that spot. Then I cleared up the zombies around it.

    Next real life day I removed my totem and it didn't take long before the zombies started to spawn again. If this isn't a bug it means you have to claim the land and hold it indefinately in order to get rid of them.

  9. #9
    I see but yeah thats kind of my point is that its just not really a good way for any player let alone new people to have to get rid of them if they dont want to have to kill them everyday or have to avoid the entire time they play and like you said its not even working like they said it would.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzym View Post
    I can tell you that this doesn't work to get rid of them, or some tribes are bugged. In 1056 there is a spot where Harlequin used to be and I had my alt drop his totem on that spot. Then I cleared up the zombies around it.

    Next real life day I removed my totem and it didn't take long before the zombies started to spawn again. If this isn't a bug it means you have to claim the land and hold it indefinately in order to get rid of them.
    We have done this many times and it seems to work as long as your new tribe area covers the spot the original totem sat. If it was a large tribe, there is always a chance you actually missed the totem spot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •