Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    How many NEW players are here?

    If you are an actual new player that has joined in the last month, Please post a reply on how you are doing and any concerns you have at the moment.

    I want to see how many new players there really are, and by the number of posts, how many even frequent this forum.

    Thanks in advance for your responses.

  2. #2
    I love how Mac leaves for a month or so at a time and comes back and wants to post these threads every time.

    Try playing the game a bit, learn how to play and talk to the players IN GAME. Very few people are going to be posting on the forums, and even fewer will tell you.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  3. #3
    I'm a new Player , I also frequent the forums for ideas, suggestions and advice.

    I'm doing just fine actually. I'm working slowly but surely.

  4. #4
    you know only a small percentage of players even use the forums, this is a horrible way to try and gauge how many are actually playing.

  5. #5
    I'm not attempting to see how many players there are, I am as stated trying to see how many new players even frequent the forums.

    I see a few new ones in game when they speak up, and fully realize that many players never post or for that matter even chat in global.

    Not sure what you are even commenting on ddt. Prattle on though... at least You are listening to yourself

    Lets face it, NOBODY can play this game as well as you or know the ins an out like you do ... right?

    As was posted by Xsyon in your last thread, false speculation is often given by you as gospel truth and we are all supposed to just buy in.

    You lately love to call me a bad player, since I don't aspire to become you. You feel I don't understand anything about the game and yet your prophesies about what will improve things and the stuff you have championed has not lead to retention of players nor improvements that drew in new players.

    Love combat all you want, but it seems pretty obvious those that love it as well don't want to play here, and even builder types like me have stopped paying attention.

    It's very likely that we two polar opposites, are the demographic for this game.. if so it's totally doomed.

    I sure hope he is marketing to people other than you and me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axechucker View Post
    I'm a new Player , I also frequent the forums for ideas, suggestions and advice.

    I'm doing just fine actually. I'm working slowly but surely.
    Thanks I appreciate your reply!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    Not sure what you are even commenting on ddt.
    I think the term is Trolling. "Someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response"

    This is precisely why many players do not post on the forum. In fact I have current tribe members that read the forum regularly but will not post for this very reason.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    I'm not attempting to see how many players there are, I am as stated trying to see how many new players even frequent the forums.

    I see a few new ones in game when they speak up, and fully realize that many players never post or for that matter even chat in global.

    Not sure what you are even commenting on ddt. Prattle on though... at least You are listening to yourself

    Lets face it, NOBODY can play this game as well as you or know the ins an out like you do ... right?

    As was posted by Xsyon in your last thread, false speculation is often given by you as gospel truth and we are all supposed to just buy in.

    You lately love to call me a bad player, since I don't aspire to become you. You feel I don't understand anything about the game and yet your prophesies about what will improve things and the stuff you have championed has not lead to retention of players nor improvements that drew in new players.

    Love combat all you want, but it seems pretty obvious those that love it as well don't want to play here, and even builder types like me have stopped paying attention.

    It's very likely that we two polar opposites, are the demographic for this game.. if so it's totally doomed.

    I sure hope he is marketing to people other than you and me.
    I'm not sure who he is marketing to, because seems like right now its no one.
    This is not how the changes are going to work. As stated before the current 25 point limit is temporary and does NOT reflect the full system changes we are working on. It was a quick change to adjust overall stat limits before revenants were released. Players will not be able to wear suits that add 25 to those four stats
    When our revisions are in place I will solicit feedback and we will make appropriate adjustments. At the moment, this is all pure false speculation and only serves to distract from our development. Because of this I am locking this thread.
    That's the quote from Xsyon. No where in there does it say what I said was wrong about the CURRENT system. To be honest I dont know why he closed the thread as I'm talking about current system and concepts along with future ones.

    I don't know how anyone can take what I'm saying about what might be as truth, when there is a chance of something will be change HENCE the point of the post anyways. However, if its left at its CURRENT state of issues, what I say will come to pass.
    Xsyon is seeming trying to shut it down because clearly he made a horrible nerf to something without able to fix it quickly, so months later we might have a patch, in the mean time we are left wondering WTF.

    If you are trying to gauge how many new people are posting on the forums couldnt you just look at other threads with new players posting? There are some already there.


    Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    I think the term is Trolling. "Someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response"

    This is precisely why many players do not post on the forum. In fact I have current tribe members that read the forum regularly but will not post for this very reason.
    Your post here is the trolling and inflammatory also.

    Trolling because you didnt post anything about the topic, and only attacking a player.

    I have tribe members that have quit because of you and players like you always trying to bring good players down and causing grief to them in game about being in my tribe. Including but not limited to /w new players telling them not to join our tribe. Can I prove this? No, Will I prove it? No. I cant take screenshots of what you say to other players. Quite a few have told me this, along with other players doing it also.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Your post here is the trolling and inflammatory also.

    Trolling because you didnt post anything about the topic, and only attacking a player.

    I have tribe members that have quit because of you and players like you always trying to bring good players down and causing grief to them in game about being in my tribe. Including but not limited to /w new players telling them not to join our tribe. Can I prove this? No, Will I prove it? No. I cant take screenshots of what you say to other players. Quite a few have told me this, along with other players doing it also.
    No actually I was addressing the OP who asked how many new players frequent this forum. I gave an answer entirely relevant to the OP as to why many do not. Your post to Mac is a perfect example.

    And I have never tried to nor caused grief to any player in your tribe or other. I talked to Baby all the time and yes we kidded with her one time about joining Raven Moon, but it was all in friendly chat and I'm sure she would corroborate that fact. I suggest you refrain from making more of these false accusations because it's obvious to anyone this is just more of your warrant less attacks.

  9. #9
    Daniel, of late you are also doing the very things you claim other are. You whine about being attacked, while you slyly comment on how bad another player is or how they don't understand as well as you, can also easily be viewed as an attack.

    You can defend all you want but any of the old timers here know you from your actions.

    You can fool new players for a time, but sooner or later they too will see you for who you are... we don't really need to show them.

    There is an old saying that goes, "Keep your moth closed and be thought of as a fool, open your mouth and remove all doubt."

    Even Xsyon feels that your comments represent false assumptions and speculation. He would know since it is HIS game and not yours. You don't see it due to your ddt collored glasses. This is not new.

    I can say for a fact that in my tribe, there are at least 20 that have quit this game directly due to your antics or comments. Nuking trees when they didn't regrow, paving over junk piles, antagonizing players directly ( griefing by interfering in their game play ) all come to mind.

    This game is not going to bend to your will, and thankfully it won't bend to mine either.

  10. #10
    Hello Guys,

    It seems this thread is going to be another endless personal discussion/attack so I'm going to close it.

    Please keep on the threads topic

    Thank you
    Regards
    LeadGuideMihr
    Community Manager

    Website: www.xsyon.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •