Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ?

?

What up I pre ordered this game on my way home from the bar the other day to feel my df gap and I am now realizing i don't know anything about it. Can anyone give me a link or explain to me the differences between good,evil,neutral and what ever else clans? I have looked around and cant seem to find the info and thanks in advance.

Re: ?

The big About button,the Feature button. Then you have the forums.
    We have cool new forums... Y~A~Y

Already read em and didnt see anything about that

Well the world has died and has been reformed by the power of the ancient gods that we know today. Ancient stories came true and we are rebuilding in the world know as Xsyon.

Did you even read my ?....................... Or are you a successful troll

Can anyone give me a link or explain to me the differences between good,evil,neutral and what ever else clans?

Re:?

We don't know anything you don't know. So when you ask about good/evil and the like, we don't know anything about it.

We know that the game is tilted to make PKing something that isn't going to be easy or welcome to a lot of players that enjoy this as their way of gaming, but don't know how.

We don't know how tribes will be able to communicate with each other or how PvP will be promoted (if at all) thru in game actions.

We know they want to have everything controlled without the need of an external website, but again, don't know how.

Xsyon Citizen

I think you will find that Kiwibird is a Moderator. You have been directed to pages that will tell you about the game and what it is all about. And there is heaps of information on the forums if you can actually be bothered to go and have a look for yourself. Stop being so lazy

lol..... thanks I found the info oddly enough I found it doing a search on the df forums

Okie wrote:
    lol..... thanks I found the info oddly enough I found it doing a search on the df forums
    So what did you find out?