the force of gravity

physical

I noticed in some pictures that is totally absent the force of gravity on objects.

I want to know if you will do something or will remain so

Hello,

Maybe you saw some objects floating?

THat might be due to lowering terrain under some objects, but when you fell a tree it phisically goes to the ground, if oyu drop a long or short log ,bins, grass,branches, etc.. anything goes to the ground ,nothing floats on air unless you lower the terrain below it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GuideMihr View Post
    Hello,

Maybe you saw some objects floating?

THat might be due to lowering terrain under some objects, but when you fell a tree it phisically goes to the ground, if oyu drop a long or short log ,bins, grass,branches, etc.. anything goes to the ground ,nothing floats on air unless you lower the terrain below it.

Thanks
    THIS

For some buildings is very visible that the ground has been lowered after construction.

I think you can build houses flying. Just lower the ground

Yes you could in theory build a flying house, however you could never get back in once you remove the structure underneath.

In the truest sense of a sandbox game, this is something the players discovered on their own that you can do to build a multi story building. It was never intended in the game design but once you see some of the more elaborate structures players have managed to build using this method, I think you will appreciate the potential this has. This is not an easy task, in fact the more elaborate the design the more difficult this is to do. I just spent 3 months building a lodge for our tribe and I have built tree houses. Some people have complained that this is too difficult a task, most of us Architects see it as a challenge, and very fun aspect you will not find in any other game. I have not seen anyone build anything just to leave it hanging in the air, it would serve no purpose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RavenMoonTreeHouseVillage2.jpg 
Views:	436 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	126  

O MIO DIO QUESTO SCREEN è FANTATICO!!!

EN:
    oh my god this is fantastic screen!!!!!!!

LOL, and that screenie is pretty old Saresita. Come visit us at Raven Moon and check out all the additional construction and new construction going on by our tribe. You will a get a good feel for how defying gravity can be lots of fun! 696 450 950
    Last edited by Riverspirit; 10-06-2012 at 02:20 PM.