Hello All,
I would like to propose a "Brace Yourself, winter is coming" add-on:

here is the basic outline of the proposal:

Right now, the seasons dont mean much: except that the fall seems to have more rain and in winter, the ground gets white.... Basically what I am proposing is to give a real "survival feel" to Xsyon by making winter a "thought" season:

1- Snow should slow your character down. Not to a grinding halt but it should slow you down
2- You should slowly loose HP if you are not close ( a certain radius) to a fire.
3- All outside fire should die out if they are not built inside a tent or equivalent building.
4- There should some kind of nasty mob that roams the land in the winter time; Wolves, winter Revs, I dunno, something that really entices you to build walls around your place to survive.
5- Have blizzard storms, where it is really impossible to see (like the fog but all white)

I think if winter became a nasty season like that, where people need to band together to survive: it would enhance the gameplay and force people to compete for resources to survive.

I dont think it would be too complicated to implement those small changes, and I am sure the community would enjoy having a sense of purpose