Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next wave?

Next wave?

Hi Virtus. I was wondering when the next wave of people are going to be let in? I read on these forums that the people who pre-ordered will be let in in waves of 20-50. How do you choose which people are let in? I pre-ordered a little over two weeks ago, and a friend who pre-ordered 5 days ago was let in before me... Do you choose people at random to be let in? Or do you choose people depending on the time they preordered? And one more question :P About how many people have preordered? Or is that 'confidential'? :0

Thanks,
    Gale Griffin

Re:Next wave?

First come first serve.

If you are not accepted in 5 minutes ..... wait longer.
    --~@ SONNE @~--~@ Treebeard @~--

How long before April 9th were people pre-ordering? :0

I think the first pre-orders were around Feb 24th. The last known pre-order date person in game is around March 10th. That should give you an idea of how long you may have to wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perception is reality

Thanks, but that still doesnt explain why my friend who just preordered a few days ago got in... Are you sure that its first come first serve?

Gale Griffin wrote:
    Thanks, but that still doesnt explain why my friend who just preordered a few days ago got in... Are you sure that its first come first serve?
    Interesting. From what I read, everyone going by the date they preordered that was my conclusion. I preordered a few days ago and havent got in yet (well havent checked my email yet).
    --~@ SONNE @~--~@ Treebeard @~--

Gale Griffin wrote:
    Doubtful, names and screenshots or it didn't happen. The last group was sent the invite email last weekend. Either your friend is a friend of Jooky's, has the pre-order date wrong or there is a troll involved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perception is reality

The next wave will go out tonight. I just go down the list.

Some players have shared their accounts with other players, which is why they have early access.

After a few updates yesterday, the server is much more stable. We have a bigger update in the works but we need to test this build internally at least over the weekend as many changes are coming together.

It might be feasible that your friend was let in based on system spec etc.. but as no dxdiag or computer details were required I don't see this being the case.
    Maybe your order slipped through the net. What dose it say when you click on the pre order link now?

Other then that... shrug.

Cool, thanks man . About how many players are being let in tonight? Oh and about how many have been let in up to now? :0