Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    some screenies from the today event, it was great fun

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Thanks Isda for the streaming video. Even thought I couldnt make it glad to watch it.
    Thanks MrDDT, it was actually my first attempt at streaming, so I need to fiddle with settings etc and refine my technique somewhat, but we thought it was worth having a go and trying to do this in future. I literally just got the software to do it 30 mins before the event, so was very novice. I have learned somethings, perhaps next time to do it in short bursts of action and announce when we are turning on/off the stream, so not so much dead space when we are resettiing the challenge etc.
    We thought it would allow people to spectate and still be able to continue crafting etc if they are not actually taking part in an event.

Was any of the footage recorded? I was not aware of there being a live stream, otherwise I would have definitely watched it.

Great event by the way! Awesome fun and very nice prizes. It was worth getting up after only 2 hours sleep to play lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
    Was any of the footage recorded? I was not aware of there being a live stream, otherwise I would have definitely watched it.

Great event by the way! Awesome fun and very nice prizes. It was worth getting up after only 2 hours sleep to play lol.
    http://www.twitch.tv/guideisda/b/346385474

Sure was, you can see it for a few days here.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/guideisda/b/346385474

Sure was, you can see it for a few days here.
    Cool! thanks for that

I want to say thanks to the guides for the great work they always do (i really dont know any game which has this good support!), and especialy for this entertaiment you offered to the community. *gassho*

I agree that the event was simply marvelous lots of fun and awesome support from players and guides alike!